agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]
Offline nakki
Fri May 28, 2010 11:45 pm Post 
well ive played some time on your server and its pretty nice, until now... i start getting crashed by some dude on the server, i tell admins about him, they review replay and start accusing _ME_ (he crashing me is very obvious, first time hes blue flagged and lines him in front of me on a long straight and then slams on brakes, second time he tries to take me out in a hairpin, going in full throttle), ultimately banning me for 7 days

bottom line: Banned for 7 days no warnings FOR BEING CRASHED AND REPORTING THE VIOLATOR :thumb_d:

I would add replay but ur message board doesnt allow me (its 3mb)

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sat May 29, 2010 2:19 am Post 
I'm the server admin and I banned you. I got complaints from various racers about your driving behavior. I watched you closely after those reports, you crashed a XFG and found that normal. Not saying sorry at all, just driving along.

You also took out Ferreira (blue UFR) earlier without saying a thing (previous race).

You said 'kiddo' against one of my fellow admins.

You point fingers to other people in a way that only childs do... "but, he does it too.. He does it too.. Then I'm allowed to do it too, don't I?!"

Coommmmeee ooonnn...

Grow up.

You got 7 days because you have 600+ points but it could easily be 30 or more. You have to change your attitude. If not, then this is not your server or possibly your game. I'm very sorry. You don't race a XFR to happily crash other racers who are on your path.

Offline nakki
Sat May 29, 2010 2:38 pm Post 
I can only see one clear thing I did wrong there, which was hitting the XFG (he was blue flagged though), and I dont see how this is worth 7 day ban without a warning.

-I didnt take out ferreira on purpose, I accidentally bumped into ferreir while on straight but I immediately replied "ups, sorry"

-Kiddo was pointed towards the guy who completely talked crap at me "learn to drive, youre a wrecker, that was no accident" etc

-Well then again, I thought I was justified to some kind of answer, ferreira did revenge wreck me (even though it was a race accident and i said i was sry) and try to take me out several times even after revenge wrecking me.

I dont think your server is going to attract decent racers for long if you refrain from punishing wreckers accordingly...

Offline Litro
Sat May 29, 2010 2:54 pm Post 
I think, Nakki is clean racer. 8) But i haven't seen situation of he had got BAN. :)

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sun May 30, 2010 12:26 pm Post 
nakki wrote:
I can only see one clear thing I did wrong there, which was hitting the XFG (he was blue flagged though)

blue flagged but its impossible to move in a corner, especially AS2 T1.

Its easier for a XFR to change position a little and/or brake differently to do a clean pass.

Lapping cars always takes time, its part of the race.

nakki wrote:
I accidentally bumped into ferreir while on straight but I immediately replied "ups, sorry"

No it was in the last corner on AS2.. Ferreira passed and you pit maneuvered him. Not on purpose but you didnt say anything.

And, again, other people complained as well. I think I can easily extend the story with even more examples. The server stores all replay's you know.

Offline Litro
Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:45 am Post 
Litro wrote:
I think, Nakki is clean racer. 8)

I take my words back. :D
http://s730.photobucket.com/albums/ww308/Litrolfs/crashes/?action=view&current=84c00d3c.pbw

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:10 pm Post 
His ban expired and learned nothing.. I was afraid that was going to happen...

Btw, you have your admin rights back if I'm correct Litro. Your name was included multiple times in rights config file, that was the problem.

[ 7 posts ]