agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Offline [dsr] gil
Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:06 am Post 
Firstly, thanks for providing the server. I think you're doing a great job of balancing the point system, keeping the races clean, etc. I'm not a fan of heavy-handed admin, so it bothers me to file this report, but...

Replay: http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=13538
Driver MadDuck (lfsmadduck)
My lap 5 turn 3(? right after chicane and bridge)
Reviewing the replay I see that:
1. - He crashes early and spectates, then
2. - He rejoins and drives slowly until I pass
3. - He intentionally speeds toward me, no brakes.

During the previous race we had a debate about an incident which didn't even involve him. I didn't realize it was another driver until I looked at the replay.

If you're interested look also at replays 13535 - 13537. He drives like an idiot throughout, crashing and rejoining, interfering with cars on lead lap, bumping other cars off, etc.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:48 pm Post 
Okay.. I watched the linked replay and the replay of 13537...

Also followed the discussion and the misunderstanding...

I cannot follow the crash action, it looks intentional but I'm not entirely positive about the whole situation. There was no real 'fight' before this. He said sorry after his action, we don't know if that was serious but well..

I'm not sentencing a ban now (its also a regular player)... I however lowered safety rating for this racer from 88% to 57% as a warning.

---
As a side note, welcome!

But...

I still do remember you, not that it influences my objectivity but we don't have a good history :wink:

[ 2 posts ]