agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Offline THE WIZARD DK
Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:22 pm Post 
im not the reporting type. but what is this guy doing on a race server?

any lap of the 6 .
he does not respect blue flags. coming out from pits, and off track instead of using shift+p.
it seems like hes tries to learn. but even when i tell him = no answer whatsoever.
im not a very good driver myself but i atleast respect others in races.
i dunno if its worth reporting it anyway.
but heres the replay.i think lap 5/6 are the worst for me.he alsmost hits me like 2-3times, and gets blue flag several times.
and yes dave was on server and yes i got mad coz ive been racing all day in demo, and actually logged on to cargame for being a good non crashing place.
i dont wanna moan about it. youre the admins. you decide.but please give that guy a driver license b4 he goes out next time.
hes plate says it all i think.he then ends it all by crashing into me.well, after race, but anyway.

packed in winrar

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:06 am Post 
I'm there yes.. Maybe.. But I have LFS running most of the time but minimized or watching the other server (I have two accounts. A S2 and a S1)

Anyway, saw him joining today but only watched it for like 5 seconds. His name is a bit similar to one of our team mates soi that draws some attention.

But to make a long story short. Banned him 7 days, not so respectful racing indeed (watched replay).. Also not very bad. Just very very new.

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:59 am Post 
i kinda figured. and thank you. well i actually hate reports.. but this was just a bit too much you know :fp:
i got the replay from the race after too, where he directly guns for me and crashes me. then i sweared "yikes".
but i kinda explained why in first post.

[ 3 posts ]