agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Offline TEaaron
Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:16 am Post 
The names provided are that of the LFS user names.

Replay here : http://www.mediafire.com/?voehsgg4qglsc7k

Report : Mirio
Report: Herrc

Mirio
Ok, so I was driving just before on Cargame S1, when I was confronted by a pink rb4 in the 3rd lap, I did not think much of it just some newbie learning to drive, shortly after I saw the same Rb4 pull out of pits. I thought it was a bit coincidental. I was in 2nd place at the time, the Pink RB4 in question allowed the leader to pass, then blocked the road when I tried to pass, I held down my horn and once again attempted to overtake this time on the right, I was cut off again.
Being blocked once by a mid race joiner : Silly beginner
Being blocked twice by a mid race joiner : Not going to happen

I did not want to lose any further time, I made a calculated decision to pit maneuver Mirio, while it could have been slightly cleaner it did not cause an accident.

After this Mirio then pitted and waited in the pits for over 1min for me to come back around. once entering the track at 9:20 Mirio proceeded to blatantly attempt to knock me off the track, I was faced with some tricky multitasking, trying to race clean against Tomifbm while eliminating the threat of Mirio, it got a bit bump and grind here until both Tomifbm and I were too fast for Mirio to keep up.

It was now the 8th lap and Mirio made one final attempt to crash through the red and white barriers, a final last breathe in his mindless crashing escapade against me, he failed. :fp:

Herrc

Bad driving on lap one, blamed on FPS

5:20, doing hand brake turns and burnouts near racing drivers.

7:25 enters track with popped front tires and deliberately rams into race leaders.

[ 1 post ]