agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]
Offline Hafik1
Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:17 am Post 
:thumb_d: Sorry for my English
this morning I drove two races in GTR server and my rate was 96.75. After the races I rate dropped to 91.15! And I never bump into the wall. Wheels on the server also did not require at all. ;( instead of the rate increase, so will automatically decrease. :angry: Today about GTR server in a bad mood, that rate depreciates. Thanks

Offline Speedy J
Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:41 am Post 
Hafik, same problem yesterday. NOT HerrMann, DEVIL Nightfly and me were racing on SO1 on GTR server. After about 2, maybe 3 races all our safety rates dropped.

My rate went down from 97,xx to 90,xx. It is some error. I have informed Dave about it.

Thanks for mentioning it :thumb:

Offline Litro
Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:55 am Post 
Turn on on options - Show yellow flags caused, path check, I think, and then you will see where is fail. :thumb:
I remember LR race center airio, where driving XFG/XRG on BL1 reversed, there was always yellow flag on some turns, except sometimes when you was driving perfect. :lol:

Offline Speedy J
Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:50 am Post 
Litro wrote:
path check

That was the problem.

Offline Hafik1
Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:23 am Post 
Thank you for your answer

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:27 pm Post 
Litro wrote:
I remember LR race center airio, where driving XFG/XRG on BL1 reversed, there was always yellow flag on some turns, except sometimes when you was driving perfect. :lol:

I know, BL1R and AS3R has bugs but I fixed those a long time ago. It still yellow flags but Airio ignores yellow flagging in those sectors.

Code:
Track=AS3R
        NoYellowNodes=70-90
Track=BL1R
        NoYellowNodes=72-92 + 160-170

Which track and time are we talking about? Server records everything (MPR) you know.

Offline Speedy J
Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:25 pm Post 
It seems its SO1, yesterday night and this morning this track caused the problem. Exact times, dunno. Well I am sure you will find them back :wink:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:35 pm Post 
No me and Hafik saw it also on KY1R today.

It says "off path" when going over start/finish and the log says lap mismatch. Bit strange.

It's under investigation :nah:

[ 8 posts ]