agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]
Offline Edek
Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:17 pm Post 
Driver Mchtm Kevin
Very beginning: crashes connor
2nd lap: bumps inna on a straight road
hes cutting track and going off road many times, then at lap 4 he wrecks right on the racing line. Then goes to box -> speeding at pitlane. Bumps Liam 2 times that lap and again interrupting the leaders and heavily ramming me after cutting track on sand. U should watch the whole replay.
Regards

Offline Tooth
Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:16 pm Post 
Now.. I've watched the replay.
Crashes into Connor at the start, because Connor didnt start. He slept off the start and therefor i think no penalty. Hes own fault, not spectating if he goes afk.
Lap 2 : Bumps into Inna, says sorry and Inna seems to be happy with that, by responing with : ":)"
Cutting the track : In fairness, the SR system is layed out like this : You up SR by driving clean laps (Not crashing, getting any flags made etc..) and loses SR by crashing, getting flags and/or cutting track. LFS immidiately sends out Yellow flag, if driver is off the track (Example cutting, in sand etc..) and AIRIO lowers the SR, by making yellow flag. (Crashing). If he cuts the track, he lowers hes saftey rating himself.

And notice for Dave - Download replay, i think hes boosting at 6:56...

And your right, about the interuptance - He did stay on the track, when hes engine stopped. He turned straight onto the racing line and waited you lot to ram him to pits.
And your getting right again. After leaving the pits, he goes berzerk.. He cuts the pit exit (Not that brilliant idea) and bumps into Liam. Liam didnt see him, seems to take the blame and racing continious. Next time he bumps into Liam, it seems to be on perpouse.. He has lots of room and time to brake, because he saw Liam going off the track and being slower up ahead. Didnt even say sorry. In next corner, he tries to "drift" IMO, but doing it in very dangerous situation, between 3 cars. And the following... He does cut the corner and he does hit you. He didint even brake, to save you.

And at 10:46 he smashes into Liam once again... This time taking him off the track. And denying the blame.

I suggest 14 day ban and saftey rating massive drop. But it all of the decisioning goes to the head of this server. :lock:

Thank you for your report, Edek!

T.Lomp :kwijl:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:37 pm Post 
Nice suggestion but I will make it 45... No talent at all to discover.

Offline Edek
Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:14 am Post 
Hey, thnx for dealing with that guy :) Since I'm registered user I hope I would be bringing you regular reports so we can make ur server a bit better place to race :woop:
btw: Merry Christmas!

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:04 am Post 
Well, the theory is that most things need to be discussed @track with each other. If everything fails a report is needed. :yes:

Offline Vortex_Liam
Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:02 pm Post 
Some one worse than me.... and its true thats a new one!!!

[ 6 posts ]