agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]
Offline fadeaway
Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:49 pm Post 
I've seen that server saves replays for.. weeks back (months?), while replay download page shows links only for last day (~). Can you please make some filters there, so we can search them by date? :beer:

Offline monokult
Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:10 pm Post 
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:47 am Post 
fadeaway wrote:
weeks back (months?)

Actually, from the beginning :x

There only is a problem with the S2 replay's. I thought LFS had a unique replay filename save algorithm thingie but I discovered looks are deceiving. :/

So some replay's are overwritten by new ones which caused database corruption. Well, actually I still have all race results but not all replays... Example;

I only have ID 100092, the older three are gone :[

With the other servers I discovered the problem and took appropriate action.

But in what way do you want to see it searchable? What do you want to do with the replay's? Just study? :wink:

Offline fadeaway
Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:08 pm Post 
^^I see.

I like to watch them.. especially when i'm participating in race :kwijl: :oops: :P :lol:
And also, like you said, study fast(er) laps. :wink:

I was thinking.. for example, like in "!top[???]", put some combo boxes (d,m,y) on top of replay list, so we can select date, and when date is selected page should display replays of races for one particular day. You know, whats the point of having all that replays when you can't get race that you need driven few days ago, except by guessing id of race (done that :lol: )

Offline Litro
Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:11 pm Post 
Yes, for making videos tho :thumb: Need for full grid races of many cars on track :thumb: 8)

[ 5 posts ]