agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]
Offline fadeaway
Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:08 pm Post 
Ok, first, i really didn't want to write a report against this person even tho i had been crashed, false accused and called names several times today by him (and not just me).. but i wached replay of one situation and i was pissed off by thing that i missed to see in race, and it was his attempt of revenge wrecking. He missed me by hair, but i think his intention packed with insulting and generally his attitude towards me and other racers there should send him on "vacation" to think about his actions.. just to remember you, its this guy.

mpr: http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=114432
name: ensiferumm aka BEER MAN
lap: 4, track we1
description:
pay attention to his
- careless driving in t2 second lap
- LIFT OFF on chicane exit of lap 4
- dirty tires, "jump" on track there
- turning left into my car after "contact"

so, as i see it, he made a mistake, then even slowed down more on chicane exit to block me or whatever, i passed him, his car (fxr, a tank) slipped a little due to me scrach paint of his car / his tyres condition and place on track where you loose grip, he turned into me to get revenge and missed me, going off track. :fp:

after race i parked the car, and he hit me full throttle saying i crashed him on purpose in chicane, calling me names, telling me to look replay.. well i looked replay :nono:

Offline Speedy J
Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:24 pm Post 
What was the title of this race? `Battle of the Ego�s`???

You both touched the other one or maybe two times. I think I did see a moment in lap 4 where BEERMAN tried to hit you back but it was unsuccesfull....luckely :roll:

In a very recent post about BEERMAN I explained to him not to revenge wreck and not to swear. I must say I see some improvement here :D

Please guys, give each other a break and remember racing is fun :yes:

And please BEERMAN, remember it is not a good thing to be on the watchlist :[

(f)

Offline monokult
Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:02 am Post 
here my analysis:

lap1 at 01.24 "Fadeaway" tried it to overtake "ensiferumm" (no hitting blocking or other)
lap1 at 01:50 "Fadeaway" good pass "ensiferumm" very clean and careful
lap2 at 02:08 "ensiferumm" pass "Fadeaway" back both go in corner2
lap2 at 02:18 In corner 2 "ensiferumm" has the inline but he gives "Fadeaway" no room and pushes him into the gras.
At entry corner 2 "Fadeaway" was front and on ideal line. ("ensiferumm" Divebomb?)
lap4 at 06:00 corner 6 "ensiferumm" loose control and slowed down. He can not block "Fadeaway". So he tried to ram him from track
lap5 at 07:15 "Maqued" hits a other which is a round back.
lap5 at 08:21 a midrace joiner blocked "fadeaway" (i hate midrace joining) :lol:

no comment on the chat :roll: :lol: :x :x :roflol: :fp: :fp: :fp:

"You both touched the other one or maybe two times"

I only see that "ensiferumm" pushed fareaway from the road. "Fadeaways" entire race was clean.

best regards

PS: sorry for my bad english. I strive to be better

Offline Speedy J
Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:22 am Post 
monokult wrote:
I only see that "ensiferumm" pushed fareaway from the road. "Fadeaways" entire race was clean.

Well look replay again lap 4 8) Not that it matters but if you wish...

Offline monokult
Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:27 am Post 

you mean this ?

Offline fadeaway
Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:58 pm Post 
And in next moment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It was so close that i cleaned up dust from his bumper, great stuff :lol: Didn't wanted to pass like that, just didn't expected of him to lift off to block me there, thats insane on such a dangerous place. Pass was as cleanest it can be in that situation..

As for chat, it was just continuing of his arguing with me, sven and phipper from evo team. I was just tired of his repedetly acussing and insulting and called him noob. No battle of egos just insulting from his side and argumented claim from mine based on my experience with him on track that day :) I mean, guy went off track trying to crash me and then accused me for pushing him off the track, wtf? :lol:

If you wan't punnish that ok, you'r a nice dude (f) :D

Offline Speedy J
Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:10 pm Post 
fadeaway wrote:
If you wan't punnish that ok, you'r a nice dude

No of course not. Just wanted to tell you that he could have felt a little touch there and that this was the reason for his (not nice) respond. (f)

Offline TEaaron
Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:13 am Post 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4BBpkrY ... re=related

Offline fadeaway
Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:47 pm Post 
..and I'm gonna help him make mistake O:) :lol:
great stuff :thumb:

[ 9 posts ]