agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 29 posts ]
Offline rEcKLesSz
Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:33 pm Post 
hey guys its been a while. so after not playing lfs since around the middle of november (because i've been busy with school and work), i log on to lfs and try to join the server i always play on which is the cargame s2 server. unfortunately it seems that i've been banned from it and i have another 67 days left. im wondering what i was banned for and more importantly when because i do have a little brother that has occasionally been playing on my account. he obviously must've done something extreme to be banned for that long so i'll be sure to change my account password and not have him play anymore but i would like to know what it was and possibly get an unban because i finally found some free time to play. and i really am sorry for any kind of un acceptable behavior my little brother has represented on the server.

thanks

Offline BMW-gek
Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:35 pm Post 
Got a nice topic with replay for you.

http://www.cargame.nl/forum/reports-f8/amel89-recklessz-revenge-wrecking-t6067.html

Offline rEcKLesSz
Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:37 pm Post 
i get an error when i try view the replay is it on youtube by any chance?

Offline BMW-gek
Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:42 pm Post 
No and I don't see any user name with amel69 :/

And I see NL2dav isn't available to help either, he did applied the ban. Any unban reqeust you have to sort it out with him. (f)

Offline rEcKLesSz
Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:44 pm Post 
amel89* ;)

Offline BMW-gek
Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:45 pm Post 
Sorry I hoped I did remember it right :[

Offline rEcKLesSz
Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:45 pm Post 
and ok does he often reply to pm's cuz ill just do that if he doesnt see this post

Offline BMW-gek
Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:48 pm Post 
I strongly recommend to use Teamspeak if you want to talk about your ban. On the mainpage you can see he's on TS now only he isn't abailable. You can keep a eye out for him there :thumb:

Offline rEcKLesSz
Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:49 pm Post 
my mic broke a while ago =[

Offline BMW-gek
Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:51 pm Post 
:/ Maybe you can chat on TS or you just have to wait for him to reply on your topic.

Offline rEcKLesSz
Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:53 pm Post 
ok ill try both thanks for your help :)

Offline BMW-gek
Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:54 pm Post 
:thumb:

Offline rEcKLesSz
Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:08 pm Post 
loll dont have enough space on my comp for ts3 which is really sad haha but ill just wait for him to see this im not in a hurry :)

Offline eXeYn
Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:26 pm Post 
I still have the replay on my harddrive and uploaded it to mediafire just in case you want to see it again.

BMW-gek you might remember this incident.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?h38kfwfxkfwsas3

Offline rEcKLesSz
Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:07 pm Post 
wow just saw the replay and rocket said it right, that is an asshole. that definitely deserved a 90 day ban. my little brother definitely wont be playing anymore so u guys dont have to worry about things like that anymore. i truly apologize to rocket and other of that incident and any others that may have taken place on behalf of my prick brother... sorry guys :(

Offline franky.s
Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:40 pm Post 
no

Offline rEcKLesSz
Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:36 am Post 
no to the unban? can i ask why?

Offline franky.s
Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:36 am Post 
your name says it really

Offline rEcKLesSz
Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:55 am Post 
lol are you serious? im not sure if you're admin or not but i dont think i need to be talking to you... u clearly have something against me

Offline Speedy J
Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:46 am Post 
FRanky is no admin and he is obviously trolling, which is usual for him. You might very well try not to get provoced by him.

If I remember correctly you didn't cause trouble in the races you had on CG so your story might be true. It is just that.... a lot of people say that when they get banned.

Well let's wait till Dave sees this topic then.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:41 am Post 
We need a brother / it was my kid verification system. But OK. Unbanned.

rEcKLesSz wrote:
wont be playing anymore so u guys dont have to worry about things like that anymore.

Hopefully because if this happens again the days are going to be higher and/or it gets more difficult to get rid of a ban :x (f)

Offline rEcKLesSz
Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:27 pm Post 
thanks so much and i tottally understand any1 can use the "it wasnt me playing" card in these situations but idk how to prove it :( and the longer ban sounds fair since i promised u wont have to worry about it lol

once again thanks for the unban :)

Offline Frozeni
Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:19 pm Post 
Reckless is one of the good drivers around, many many months of clean racing and 1 mistake > instant ban? IMO focus on the people who aren't clean and dont even bother coming here to ask about it :roll:

Offline rEcKLesSz
Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:48 pm Post 
thanks for the support froz :) i'm just more upset with my brother than anything lol he just doesnt think before he does some things, and what he did definately deserved a ban it just sucks that i had to suffer for it as well haha but now its all taken care of thanks again to everyone

Offline Speedy J
Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:13 pm Post 
Frozeni wrote:
Reckless is one of the good drivers around, many many months of clean racing and 1 mistake > instant ban? IMO focus on the people who aren't clean and dont even bother coming here to ask about it :roll:

Did you even try to read the above posts, about what happened? :nothanks:

We focus. I suggest you do the same.

Offline Frozeni
Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:34 pm Post 
Speedy J wrote:
Did you even try to read the above posts, about what happened? :nothanks:

I meant with a mistake to let someone crash with your account ;)

I just dont like people i've had countless awesome races get banned over nothing :-?

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:48 pm Post 
It's not nothing, there are rules here, if broken consequences follow. We can't take into account people where Frozeni is friends with to give a special threatment. This isn't Russia (f)

Look at the actions, not the names. Far more fair. And he got unbanned after explanation so what,is,the,point?

Offline rEcKLesSz
Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:58 pm Post 
yea we should just lock this post since the issue is already cleared up lol but thanks for the kind words froz cant wait for some more races with u bud :)

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:00 pm Post 
rEcKLesSz wrote:
should just lock

Excellent plan! See you in servers :thumb:

[ 29 posts ]