agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 43 posts ]
Offline intrex1020
Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:35 pm Post 
Hello guys, i earn ban week ago or something like that, i would like to say, i know now i shouldn't do this pit manouver because there are admins to judge someone he done wrong or not, i shouldnt react like this i know now that it was really stupid and i paid for it by earning a 90 days ban. I want also say sorry for you VOW guys i shouldn't rage on you and make bad looking on me. That was kinda stupid move, after i earn ban i spoke with Walter (Rocky) and we explained evrything to self, and i also promise him to no more rage or idiot things while i driving, and we would like to be in friendship or smth with You CG guys.

I would like to be unbaned or have shorter ban, thanks guys. There is no other server to drive with friends :(

Offline initial D AE86
Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:08 pm Post 
intrex1020 wrote:
There is no other server to drive with friends :(

just a joke talk-of-the-day/there-s-a-new-server-t5908.html , but you're right, it's the one and only server...

''administration should answer" , not I :P

Offline DuHeC
Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:26 pm Post 
+30 days :fp:

Offline Speedy J
Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:07 pm Post 
No bansuggestions by non-admins please ;(

Only add something if it is a contribution.

Offline BMW-gek
Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:44 pm Post 
Speedy J wrote:

+1

Offline DuHeC
Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:54 pm Post 
Speedy J wrote:
No bansuggestions by non-admins please

I added my contribution just admins have to accept it ;)

Offline franky.s
Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:51 pm Post 
DuHeC wrote:
I added my contribution just admins have to accept it

they dont "have" to accept anything.. :fp:

Offline DuHeC
Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:30 pm Post 
franky.s can u pls uninstall internet?

Offline Senninha25
Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:36 pm Post 
I'm not trying to make myself come across as a smartarse or having a go at anyone, but why should you ask the admins to lift a ban on you after all the reasons for them to ban you were justified? You've done the mess, now you have to deal with the consequences. Serving the ban time is how you're supposed to learn not to break the rules again. Sorry I was so blunt, but well...can't put it nicer than that.

Offline OTone
Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:42 am Post 
DuHeC come on... enough is enough don't you think? :roll:

Senninha25 wrote:
I'm not trying to make myself come across as a smartarse or having a go at anyone, but why should you ask the admins to lift a ban on you after all the reasons for them to ban you were justified? You've done the mess, now you have to deal with the consequences. Serving the ban time is how you're supposed to learn not to break the rules again. Sorry I was so blunt, but well...can't put it nicer than that.
+1

I don't like seeing people getting banned, but you came way too far Intre, that's only my opinion.

Offline DuHeC
Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:19 am Post 
Ronus wrote:
DuHeC come on... enough is enough don't you think?

I'm kidding omg ... :o :fp: :aai:

Ronus wrote:
I don't like seeing people getting banned, but you came way too far Intre, that's only my opinion.

Yeah he deserves ban forever, my opinion too.

Offline franky.s
Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:18 am Post 
DuHeC wrote:
Yeah he deserves ban forever, my opinion too

so do you.. pathetic little man ;(

Offline Speedy J
Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:24 am Post 
Speedy J wrote:

DuHeC wrote:
Yeah he deserves ban forever, my opinion too.

I don't know how far you think you can go Duhec but you are pissing me off.

I don't think you like a forumban so especially for you AGAIN:
Speedy J wrote:

Offline DuHeC
Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:59 pm Post 
Speedy J wrote:
I don't know how far you think you can go Duhec but you are pissing me off.

Sry old man it was just my opinion... freedom of speech u know what i mean.. :thumb:

I go away from this topic. Happy? :fp:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:10 pm Post 
DuHeC wrote:
Sry old man

OK now you pissed me off as well. Put your IP address in the server firewall. No forum, no TS, no servers.

Anybody else something to add?

Offline Skagen
Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:34 pm Post 
cargame.nl wrote:

Well, at times, people (me included) seems to be taking LFS too seriously. It is just a computer game. I allways take a brake from from LFS whenever I get upset or frustrated by it. What is the point of playing the game if it only makes you angry and unhappy? Besides, it is better to take a brake from the game by your own decision, rather than having an administrator decide that for you. (f)

I've made more enemies than friends in this game, from my own actions when I have gotten upset. It is regretable to say the least.
If we didn't take this thing so seriously, I think we could all enjoy each others company on the track more.

Offline sermilan
Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:44 pm Post 
Skagen wrote:
I've probably made more enemies than friend in the game...

That, Sir, I find hard to believe :)

@everybody - cheer up and loosen up guys, admins have a difficult job to do and they do it in their spare time and not getting paid for that, so show a little respect. Drive and enjoy driving on CG servers, simple as that :beer:

Rook
Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:42 pm Post 
cargame.nl wrote:

OK now you pissed me off as well. Put your IP address in the server firewall. No forum, no TS, no servers.

:fp:

Offline DOC
Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:01 pm Post 
Quote:
If we didn't take this thing so seriously, I think we could all enjoy each others company on the track more.

How tru... +1 :thumb:

And btw, we all need each other to have fun here, because Racing alone is not very funny :no:

So keep cool and enjoy the huge number of Opponents on the Server and try to forgive if some People are a bit Overmotivated (f) :lief:

And forgive my writing errors... :wink:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:45 pm Post 
Teamspeak chat wrote:
<19:19:24> "Intre": are you racist ? you dont want talk with be coz im from poland or what, its looks like you just ignore me......

What about NO?

I didnt raced for weeks, pay for the servers, worked some hours.. Could finally race.. You are banned and then DEMANDING that I make time for you after I said I dont want to talk to you at the moment and while I am racing. Are you insane?

You just sit out your days, I'm completely done talking with you with your stupid insinuations. Go sit in a corner with Eric Bailey.

The world is not turning around you. Thread locked.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:52 am Post 
Quote:
Why you lie in ur post??
You didnt say "I dont want talk with out atm" but you said "I wont talk with you about ban" its make a diffrence why you made me bad guy in this case... i dont want be ur enemy but in this post you made me in bad light, and also you said i need to wait those 80 days till ban end and then i left.

Pls answer, and take it easy.

Changed ban to 999.

I'm really done with this boehoe I am the victim kind of talk. Get lost.

IP added to firewall.

Rook wrote:
:fp:

Same for you. Speedy asked you to act normal and like a small child you try to set the boundaries just a littlleee bit further after that.

I don't care if Speedy can handle it or not. I just don't want to see this nonsense.

Offline franky.s
Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:58 pm Post 
i dont think 999 is really called for dave..

just ignore intre he olny did this for because he wnts to get back on servers.

let the ban go down to 90days again an i promise he will never speak to you again.

Offline initial D AE86
Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:42 pm Post 
Please do not be (alarmed/upset) Dave
I join the request.
Intre is Polish, and I like his...
I would ask for change again for 90 days...

all are my friends... :dag:

Rook
Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:55 pm Post 
cargame.nl wrote:

Same for you. Speedy asked you to act normal and like a small child you try to set the boundaries just a littlleee bit further after that.

I don't care if Speedy can handle it or not. I just don't want to see this nonsense.

U give me 999 days?

Offline nightzz20
Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:31 pm Post 
I also think 999 days is 2 much, maybe he behavie like a prick but Dave pls be good man as we know you ; )
I joining to give him lower ban like this 90 days again.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:13 pm Post 
franky.s wrote:
just ignore intre he olny did this for because he wnts to get back on servers.

Its hard to ignore, he tried to turn the table around by implying that I might be racist and/or liar. I don't like that at all. He is the one who revenge wrecked and did some other stupid stuff on the servers. Why do I need to invest time to continue listening to all this? I have not much confidence that the situation is improving. :roll:

Offline nightzz20
Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:16 pm Post 
I know Dave, i can understand Your point of view but prob after those things and blocked ip he shouldn't do it again, he will remember it i know it for sure.

Offline franky.s
Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:20 pm Post 
cargame.nl wrote:
Its hard to ignore, he tried to turn the table around by implying that I might me racist and/or liar. I don't like that at all. He is the one who revenge wrecked and did some other stupid stuff on the servers. Why do I need to invest time to continue listening to all this? I have not much confidence that the situation is improving.

well let this be a lesson.

intre wont bother you after this. i thought you belive in 2nd chances dave ;)

just shorten the ban 90days. if he bothers you again then sure ok 999 :thumb:

Offline Speedy J
Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:05 pm Post 
This was not the first time for Intrex. The same goes for Duhec by the way.

I don't know if we have a policy on third chances... yet.
cargame.nl wrote:
I have not much confidence that the situation is improving.

I think that's the point. And be fair guys, what would you do when things like this consume time and brings nothing (so far). Wouldn't you get tired of it?

What I have been wanting to share on this forum, not particulary this case but in general, is that I wonder why it is so hard to treat people the way you want to be treated yourself.

With respect, normal communication, easy. That is the way we (admins) opproach all the guests we have. I have to be honest, that is also the way I like to be treated.
And there is a point when normally easygoing people had enough.

Calling Dave a liar, a racist is just way out of line. The thinks we read, that people write about us in this forum, by PM, in LFS-forum (where we actually didn't do anything wrong except trying to deal with crashers or bad behaviors) sometimes is just, well... saddening...

Offline franky.s
Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:18 pm Post 
think how many chance i haved here speedy. i ask this for intre. im not asking unban. only to be shortened from 999 to 90.

i do admire you admins for what u do and people should never say bad things to you. :oops:

Offline Speedy J
Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:51 pm Post 
You are different franky... And I mean that in a positive way.

I am soooooooo done with getting pissed off and waisting energy on things like, well, this:
post78896.html#p78896

Offline franky.s
Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:56 pm Post 
well. i tryed to help my teammate. :(

i guess we can race in 3 years time.. :no:

Offline nightzz20
Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:07 pm Post 
Cmon Speedy, i dont remember any situation Intre was insulting You, so pls dont me so angry on Him. He is my friend he said 2 me he will beheave properly, i trust him and its not hard way to change ban again to 999 and block IP. I think We can give Him a try. We are good guys.

Offline Speedy J
Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:22 pm Post 
Oh wait.

I am not angry with him, he did not insult me!

I am just giving my opinion on what is acceptable and what is not acceptable (f)

Offline nightzz20
Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:26 pm Post 
so pls Speedy :( dont Be this "bad guy" it looks like You want him to be forever banned :(, also its nice to hear
Quote:
I am not angry with him, he did not insult me!

Offline Speedy J
Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:30 pm Post 
Yeah well, he insulted Dave, so I am not pleased with anyone calling one of my best friends (in real life, not just lfs) a liar and a racist, as I think you can imagine...

Offline franky.s
Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:34 pm Post 
why so much 999 this days ;(

Offline nightzz20
Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:38 pm Post 
I know he did, but evryone doing misstakes and sometimes behavie like idiot (he), humans are not ideal thats why its more exciting ; ),and i hope guys You can understand its like evryone can do misstake or say smth wrong when he want smth fast or he is kinda angry, when some1 is angry its much harder 2 control self. He is rly desperate now, and i guess he took good leson this time.

he=intre to be clear :D
Edit: Rook are you DuHeC coz in your profile is "LFS Account DuHeC" ?

Offline initial D AE86
Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:09 pm Post 
When I read it all, I'm sad. :(
Really bad is going on in recent times...

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:33 pm Post 
nightzz20 wrote:
Rook are you DuHeC coz in your profile is "LFS Account DuHeC" ?

He is but he just wrote his own death paper. Which is OK, can live without arrogant selfish people. He was sending Facebook messages on 3 o'clock in the night. Sure some mentality problem going on right? Why the hell people think they expect a positive answer, or an answer at all, doing like this? I have more important things to think about than just some issues in a game. Especially in the middle of the night when I want to go to bed and dream about flowers, clouds and butterflies.

At least 99% of the rest of the people still have fun. Important motivation.

Offline nightzz20
Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:24 pm Post 
Good post Dave, ppl shouldn't be like "I want it now, leave what you was doing and now do what i want" its fully true and i dont think so some1 cant agree with it, but the real question is, can You Dave be good for us (Me, Initial D AE86, Franky.s) and give Intre this last ray of hope. I give you my word as Intre's friend he will change self, and prob Franky.s as his teammate spoke about it somewhere with him. You are the Admin and we need respect Your decision. Im sure it wont be misstake, and You will earn few happy drivers on server (Franky.s, Initial D AE86, Me). I know You are good guy, and Your word will be last in this thread.

Thanks Dave.

Offline initial D AE86
Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:43 pm Post 
I think that Dave already said his sentence.

I'm not know what to think about it. I do not interfere in...

end of story.bad story :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Offline franky.s
Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:18 pm Post 
this is going to long. i have never see 999 for such things like this before. why must you start now? it isnt right. 90 days will do or even 100 , just anything less than 999.

[ 43 posts ]