agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]
Offline JackCY
Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:47 pm Post 
SO6R, 22:40 CEST

Lap 1 they basically block the whole T2.

Then later in race somebody spins me out from behind, sorry sorry and speeds off (maybe georomxtx but that is only a guess, no way to notice when looking at a wall and force drifting at high angle). Completely ignored that there is a different class car in front of him.

Later alexhit doesn't have the patience to drive behind FZ5 or the skill to overtake it so he rams me out in T2 then disconnects.

Seriously, people, learn to drive.

Every other noob gets their hands on UFR/XFR or GT2 and kills the races. Too bad there is not more skill or better lap times required to acquire the higher powered cars because many can't handle them yet have access to them.

And there are clearly no penalties given by onlooking CG members on server.

Offline randy
Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:35 am Post 
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=402180 here is the correct replay. It's 22:27 CEST.

Accident at T1 is a normal lap1 T1 incident. The guys infront should not bump each other as well as the guys behind (you as well) should not bump into spinning cars ... shit happens.

Lap8: Alexhit was beside you entering start-finish-straight. Whereas it seems, that he takes the wide left lane, you touched him forcing a near spin. There was no sorry from your side. Lap9 T1 was not acceptable from alexhit. He took revenge here. I agree with you.

In general, I think many of those incidents happen because no one is a full pro racer. Just my 2 cents ...

Offline Speedy J
Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:33 am Post 
JackCY wrote:

I gave 5 penalties in 1 race yesterday :nah:

Offline tRoopeR
Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:43 am Post 
Typical fast-at-straight-line road car VS race car. Shit like this will happen. Side effects of multiclass. Although all of these contacts could be avoided with some common sense from both.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:56 am Post 
JackCY wrote:
learn to drive.

Learn to report.

randy wrote:
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=402180 here is the correct replay. It's 22:27 CEST.

Thanks.

Indeed a revenge wreck and that name ALEXHIT I remembered from yesterday for 'strange driving' also. => 90 days

JackCY wrote:

What the hell do you mean by that? Do you think we watch everything or something? I can do that for about 2.500 Euro a month. That is only achievable with a monthly subscription. Do you want to pay monthly for your racing? No? Good. Lower your expectations then.

Besides, you don't say -anything- in chat.

JackCY wrote:
Every other noob gets their hands on UFR/XFR or GT2 and kills the races.

This endless discussion again. Go to Scawen, asks if he can finally gets his ass moving after some years of inactivity and maybe the pool of active racers gets bigger again. Until that time we have to deal with this situation and if you don't like, please start visit a server which you do like.

Oh, no.. There aren't any left anymore. What will be the reason of that.. :nah:

// I always get a bit allergic when people start to get expectations from voluntary work. Sry 8)

Offline franky.s
Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:42 pm Post 
yeah, sometimes there is 4 maybe 5 admins on the server (not including race team) and somehow no one sees anything ... k

Offline Speedy J
Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:00 am Post 
That post shows just plain stupidity and shortsightness Frank. Man, learn to think before you speak :nothanks:

Offline franky.s
Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:54 am Post 
my post was sarcastic, hence the "k". :fp:

Offline initial D AE86
Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:31 am Post 
:D

[ 9 posts ]