agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 15 posts ]
Offline SpanishFresh
Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:00 pm Post 
a pilot named riddik that blows me out to the road, and I was so angry that I kick fuera.Yo had never registered here but I was with the obligation to do so to this guy does not bother me. I have videos to prove

Offline Speedy J
Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:27 am Post 
Please link to the replay involved by this page:: rf.php?serv_id=S2

(f)

Offline SpanishFresh
Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:49 pm Post 
i dont find :S

Offline Speedy J
Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:22 pm Post 
Is it about the same race asthis report: reports-f8/vr-borja-on-cargame-nl-s2-t6045.html?

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:57 pm Post 
but I was with the obligation to do so to this guy does not bother me.

I do so you have 90 days. End of discussion.

Offline SpanishFresh
Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:39 am Post 
why??? which I cast out of the race and was 3 times! because I am Spanish?? and can not defend myself speaking in English .... YOU ARE mistaken but I alla you as always for admin sweeping home Hold me I've complained about it and you did nothing., .. I have no fault that leave no repetitions in the link you sent me ...

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:31 am Post 
because I am Spanish??

Ehhmm .. I've been to Barcelona, Lloret de Mar, Madrid, Leon, Cordoba, Granada, Sevilla, Jerez de la Frontera, Ronda, Burgos, Lagroño. Visited El Rocío and Pamplona and last but not least a weekend in Valencia .. So yes, I absolutely hate Spain and the Spanish....

No... Of course not.

But what I do not like is;

1) dive bombing @T1
2) being on the brakes for no purpose
3) surprised you get crashed because of being on he brakes unnecessary
4) rejoining race with ultra slow speed with the sole purpose to crash who had hit you
5) endangering other racers with slow driving
6) revenge wrecking

If I get a free beer the next time I visit some part of Spain the amount of days can be discussed.

Offline Speedy J
Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:20 am Post 
Don't forget the sausages!

Offline franky.s
Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:55 am Post 
dave loves his sausages :/ :\

Offline SpanishFresh
Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:41 pm Post 
I recognize that my way of revenge was inadequate but the story between the boy and I is not here, going way back, to my way of seeing it as a friend betrayed me, and I repeat that in the previous races ami I lie in the same I did so, I can not prove that I did not find the video but it's true.
This boy belonged to my team, that horn was because he said that the team was not organized well, is the first person I see to be the team I belong, and instead of forgetting this buscandome tickling a career after another, me an indefinite ban but I do not care If you are with these people ....

And again I emphasize that this person before you saw the video, the road was giving me one after another .... : (And your decision was to put a ban for putting video .... watch as it becomes this person who hit me followed previous races to get my reaction and then come here to upload a video to put me one ban

and sorry if I misjudged you but I find a joke that you're doing with me because he and I did the same

Offline kiyoshi
Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:04 pm Post 
Probably this
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=378992

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:28 am Post 
A yes.. Another great example of your driving style.

Crashing Riddik of the track last corner of lap1, colliding with intrex1020, crashing troy/eisbear of the track (XFG) and as a bonus doing some appalling donuts in the middle of t1 after the race which also is annoying.

And this all without using the word sorry just once.

No, you are arrogant. Not really a joke this. *tries not to wave*

Offline franky.s
Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:22 am Post 
cargame.nl wrote:
*tries not to wave*

:dag:

Offline SpanishFresh
Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:51 pm Post 
si pensais que me voy a echar a llorar por no poder entrar en vuestros servidores vais de culo cuesta arriba.
jajajajjajaaj con la mierda de servidores que teneis.....
ademas no os preocupeis , tengo otra cuenta de lfs y con ella entro a jugar en vuestros servidores asi de vez en cuando.... cuando me aburro... xD

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:43 pm Post 
So, you say our servers are shit but you have another account to come and play.. Well well well..

This what not the answer I was looking for, problem is that Ive got some tricks on my sleeve. So, I patiently await the connect of this other account then. :thumb: 8)

[ 15 posts ]