Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]
Offline M.Jachna
Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:03 pm Post 
hey, today i had encounter with D.Lundqvist, his behavior is very childish
replay speaks for itself, he all time hit me on the first lap
[invalid replay link removed, no third party websites please]

Offline Moody
Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:57 pm Post 
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm not sure that was really intentional. I know Dustin may be rude at times, but as far as I know, he is a really good driver. A bit too aggresive this time, but yeah.. Anyway, the "Big boys" will probably get this sorted out soon. :thumb:

Offline franky.s
Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:07 pm Post 
u closed the door on the front of his car , what do you expect.

Offline initial D AE86
Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:25 pm Post 
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=400398 :devil:

Offline lundqvist
Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:16 am Post 
i find it more than amusing that you are now trying to turn the facts around and accuse me of something like this, eventhough we both know that this is not true aswell.
first of all, they argument we had before the start. the minute you joined the server you tried to make me look stupid and say things about me without any reason whatsoever. just down to the plain fact that you dont like me. then, after the start you bummed me into the t1 chicane where you braked way too late, considering the field is more than bunched up after the start and everyone wants to get around the first corner safely. into t2 i take the inside line so you cant draft there, where as you take the outer one and just try to go for the apex, eventhough i am there. on the downhill part where we are running doorhandle to doorhandle you dont even consider taking the apex and run 'wide' for no apparent reason so i dumb into you. and by now youre wondering when you leave the door miles and miles open into the long righthander that i am trying to have a go with the double draft i had ? cmon, dont you feel ashamed of reporting this even ? i even lifted more than once so we could have taken it side by side, no problem. i did it many times with fellow racers. you even managed to weave good enough on the straight before to keep parilla and me behind.
instead of just going for the inside, leaving parilla and me in dirty air so we both run wide you chose to do it this way... well played mariusz.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:43 pm Post 
Ah the one which I unbanned 160 days earlier then scheduled. How is it that always a small group of people is causing the most problems?

[ 6 posts ]