agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 21 posts ]
Offline iago fontes
Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:43 pm Post 
Good morning everyone, my nickname is iago fontes or better known as Bruno Senna and I come here to clarify why I was banned, I really have no idea, because the server comes out to about 3 hours and all was well when I come now appeared that I was banned, I wonder if I did something wrong, I apologize if I did, but I do not remember a situation that upset or hurt any of the pilots.
Sincerely Iago fontes.

Offline Speedy J
Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:56 pm Post 
Revenge wreck on SR Frank on an open config AS-track yesterday evening. He hit you two times but that was accidental.

After you revenge wrecked him you disconnected.

If you don't even remember this, then maybe the ban needs to be longer than the two weeks I gave you because it was the first offence I have seen from your side. So I hope my explanation clears your mind...

Offline iago fontes
Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:07 pm Post 
I understood, but it was not on purpose, I've never done this sort of thing and you know it, I disconnected it after 6 pm here in Brazil I need to keep my motorcycle, the circuit that was on the server at this time is a circuit I do not know, so that every time I fall I do not get this track on the server, I'll do other things here at home until the time of this circuit to pass, I had not until this morning hotkeys to apologize or any other type of response, I'm not complaining or talking on the server, but if I knew that you would have this kind of problem I would not have entered the race. appreciate the attention, but if the decision to continue to let me banned I understand, I just want to see the replay is if it exists.

But once again thank you.

Offline Speedy J
Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:17 pm Post 
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=353228

That one, first lap.

If it was an accident an you can say sorry to Franky for it I have no problem unbanniung you. But when you see replay I think you will understand why we think it's a classical revenge wreck.

Offline iago fontes
Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:28 pm Post 
I give you every reason, but I'm not the type of driver who holds a grudge, I apologize for it seemed to have revenge, but like I said I do not know the circuit, which was much slower than the others, accidents happen and not I like to provoke them.
Thank you for your attention, good for all races.

Offline Speedy J
Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:54 pm Post 
Okay I will unban you (f)

Offline BMW-gek
Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:31 pm Post 
:thumb:

And just a advice for the future. Accidents happen and if it is your fault make a apologize.

Offline iago fontes
Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:20 pm Post 
THANK U :beer:

Offline iago fontes
Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:03 pm Post 
I'm sorry to bother you, but I tried to connect now and the server rejected the connection.

Offline kiyoshi
Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:06 pm Post 
Is the server full?

Offline iago fontes
Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:08 pm Post 
not, only a message that the server refused the connection

Offline BMW-gek
Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:18 pm Post 
Strange, you are not on the banlist anymore. So it must be possible to connect.

Offline iago fontes
Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:23 pm Post 
also found strange, I will try to renew my ip, if they can see something wrong in the server log I would appreciate

Offline BMW-gek
Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:24 pm Post 
The big boss isn't around for a few days. Speedy toke you of the banlist. Did you tried already then?

Offline iago fontes
Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:28 pm Post 
I just try to connect, but without success :/

Offline iago fontes
Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:36 pm Post 
funny, with the User's my brother I got into the server, my guess is the same User as well but thank you for your attention. until sometime gek

Offline BMW-gek
Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:37 pm Post 
What says the message then?

Other option is that you tried to many times to connect while you're on the banlist. In that case LFS ban you for 24 hour. We can't remove a LFS ban.

Offline iago fontes
Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:40 pm Post 
no problems then at least I'm relieved, I thought it was something here, thank you so much, just one more thing, does it have to see how many hours remaining to end the ban?

Offline BMW-gek
Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:57 pm Post 
Really no idea mate :( Maybe Speedy knows the answer?

Offline Speedy J
Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:06 pm Post 
Uhm I think 1 day...but I am not sure.

But like BMW-gek says, we put you off the banlist so..... can't do anything else at the moment...

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:23 am Post 
If you try to connect to the server multiple times while you are banned by Airio, the first two times you are kicked.

The third try produces a LFS ban, which is 24 hours. If someone removes the Airio ban, the LFS ban still stays in effect until it expires.

[ 21 posts ]