agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Offline sjoblom
Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:12 pm Post 
I can't understand how this safety rating system works, what parameters are involved and how is the numbers set?

I was studying a little bit closer today when we had GT2 races. Since there was full grid in every races there were lots of contacts in the first corners. And I'm 100% sure I lost rating when I was hit really hard by another car !!! :angry:

How can I be sure?
Well at KY I was hit hard in the side by another car so it flipped me over up in the air and out in the sand. I knew my rating before the start, and it was much lover after this hit. :cry:

It's also on the edge getting point deductions when get into a messy situation eg lap1 T1 .. man there's no way to avoid contact then, its just a matter of luck or bad luck how your safety rating goes then. If you start in midpack with full grid you gonna get punished for sure.

Maybe CG should do a review of this system to make it more fair and sensible :yes:

Offline Nicce
Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:11 pm Post 
what i understand from this Airo system is that:

u loose rate even when u get hit by others, when u fail a corner and has the others see a yellow flag due to ur spin..

starting middpack in gt2 are doomed to set ur rate a drawback in T1 or T2 cause u will get hit.
ps: not only in gt2 u might be out for a badluck tho. ;)

[ 2 posts ]