agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]
Offline zeugnimod
Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:45 pm Post 
Link to the replays in question:
http://www.cargame.nl/dl_s1.php?id=292996
http://www.cargame.nl/dl_s1.php?id=292997

Janno is an easy one. In the second replay, he wrecks 2 people in the first 2 corners and then disconnects. Nothing more needs to be said, I guess.

The other driver I'd like to bring to your attention is alpracka.cz (nikos@timi.cz). It looks like he actually is pretty fast but it's his attitude that seems to stink. He keeps "braketesting" me and others by going off the throttle on straights or simply not accelerating out of corners. It would be one thing if he is waiting for others to pass because he doesn't want to race alone 3 seconds in front of the others but IMO, he clearly does it to cause crashes which becomes very obvious at 9:50 in the incident with xrudix. In the beginning of the second replay he tells us "retards" to "have some fun". He surely has a strange definition of "fun". In this replay he wrecks Harry twice from 4:17 onwards.

I don't know if he should be banned or anything, just wanted to point this one out.

Offline Speedy J
Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:30 am Post 
Janno has a bad start in second replay and decides to revenge on serba. Bad decision. Also in first replay his start sucked.

Revenge is 90 days.

About alpracka.cz in first replay: kills a handfull of racers, I think he wants to be a clown and join the circus when he reaches the age of 12. Usung bad language in replay 2.

No point in racing for others. 14 day ban given based on report by wizarddk extended with 3 x 14 days for ruining race of you and two others in this replay.

Let's do the math... 56 days. Hope he gets the message. I wonder, since he thinks it's only a game.

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:42 am Post 
yes hes very weird this guy in race.. seems to do things on purpose. well anyways. reported that as you say here. thank you speedy for your attention on this guy. i think many is happy to see it brought to the table :honger:

Offline zeugnimod
Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:13 pm Post 
Nice, thx. :)

Offline pingviiiin
Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:39 pm Post 
sry guys, the second one was lagging, becouse im with mobile wifi hotspot. But look the first one and look whats happening in the pit start. :thumb_d:

Offline Speedy J
Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:43 am Post 
Yeah starts of races are often too wild. But that does not mean you can start killing others at free will after that happened.

Your explanation of the divebombing could be sincere though. We will give you the benefit of the doubt for that. But if you find yoursef lagging to much, it is wiser not to attend races.

If you think people are too wild or even crashing, please try communicate with them. If that does not help, ask for an admin (mostly around on S2 server of cargame) or connect to TeamSpeak: servername: Cargame.nl, port: 9987

Together we can keep the servers nice and challenging.

You are unbanned. (f)

[ 6 posts ]