agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ]
Offline sermilan
Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:01 am Post 
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=404481
T1 - he turns in like there's no one beside him and even pushes the horn when we make contact.
He's going even tighter than the racing line suggests

I'm not looking for him to be punished, just want to see what he has to say on this. He wasn't too arrogant afterwards, so there might be a chance.

Offline Speedy J
Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:45 pm Post 
Hmm bad move then but as you say, and I agree, he is a good guy normally. Let's make him find this topic :honger:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:08 pm Post 
He didn't find it maybe? You gave a short ban or?

Offline sermilan
Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:19 pm Post 
Just make him see this... I think he just didn't realize he was coming into my line, he wasn't rude.
Seeing this, perhaps he will be able to understand and just not do it again to anybody

Offline Speedy J
Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:04 pm Post 
No I didn't ban him, but also did not see him on the server (coz me was not there for some time).

Offline BMW-gek
Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:36 pm Post 
I told him there was a report for him. Only I have too confess I was busy with a other troublemaker.

Offline ^ Recive ^
Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:19 pm Post 
Hi guys,

I just realised that sermilan reported me. For sure I didnt want to cause an accident. As we can see there was a bit space for sermilan, I thought he will also turn left more as I did. If I remember correctly I apologised for that.

Offline sermilan
Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:34 pm Post 
I don't remember you apologizing, I think we both kept our opinions to what was the right line to take.

First of all, I am not looking for any penalty for you, just wanted to draw your attention to this incident. This also can be helpful to other racers.

Just wanted you to realize what lines we both took. As you can see, there was a significant portion of my car next to yours, meaning I had the right for some space and I took the far inside line (1-2 car widths), avoiding contact with you. You, however, were turning in:
1. like there was no one beside you and
2. taking a too tight line even without me being on your left

Again, not looking for any penalty, just want a bit of a discussion on this matter, if needed.

Cheers! :)

Offline ^ Recive ^
Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:01 pm Post 
Yee, you're right,

Maybe I was offended :D Usually I apologize for any accident.

Have a nice day :)!

Offline sermilan
Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:20 pm Post 
You too, problem solved! :wink:

[ 10 posts ]