agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 15 posts ]
Offline shadow1901
Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:44 pm Post 
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=386898 From 6m 40s The CG member dont watch the blue flag and he is offended. (This wasnt first time) Because he has admin rights he banned me for 2 weeks with "I dnt know what means blue flag" reason!! I used horn from far away because i remember this actions too (down).
Other replays:
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=386897 from 8:40
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=386896 from 7:50

Last two was not serius because i was not in race +5 sec gap front and back of me...

I was shadow1901 the other person was cargame.nl

Offline Speedy J
Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:07 pm Post 
shadow1901 wrote:

You had all the room to pass inside, free space given my Dave.

shadow1901 wrote:

You had all the room to create a safe pass, yet you choose again to hit Dave while passing and ruin his race.

At this point, you should know to be careful when passing.
shadow1901 wrote:

But instead you choose to use your horn, abuse it actually and choose to ram Dave out of your way instead of creating a safe pass.

You obviously do not understand anything about clean racing / clean passing. The track is not yours alone.

Only two weeks, well, I suggest you use that period to read and learn racing rules of LFS.

PS can moderator get rid of that picture, it ruins my layout.

Offline BMW-gek
Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:08 pm Post 
shadow1901 wrote:
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=386898 From 6m 40s The CG member dont watch the blue flag and he is offended. (This wasnt first time) Because he has admin rights he banned me for 2 weeks with "I dnt know what means blue flag" reason!! I used horn from far away because i remember this actions too (down).

Well taking a look in the rulebook for clean racers club it says the following:

Quote:
Lapping

L-1: It is a fundamental rule of motorsport and sim racing that when a driver receives a blue flag, this is to let the driver know that a faster car is about to overtake and put that driver a lap down.

L-2: The driver that is overtaking/lapping the slower car must treat the situation as though a normal competitor is being overtaken - and not assume the lapped driver should leap out of the way at all costs.

L-3: The driver that is being lapped should let the lead driver past and/or not resist to be overtaken. Only move out of the way for the lead driver when you believe it is safe to do so. For example, not on the apex of a corner.

http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Clean_Racers_Club_Rules

I assume I don't have to tell you what you did wrong here.....

Offline shadow1901
Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:09 pm Post 
HAHAHAHA

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:11 pm Post 
People... They never stop amazing me :roll:

Besides all this I noticed that he was ramming also other people out of his way. This is not World of Tanks you know.

It's not that if you have a faster car you suddenly have more 'rights'.

Offline pringles
Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:11 pm Post 
1st - Even if he would have moved over to the left - which he doesn't need to do - he would have ended up having to drive in front of the car behind you. You should have waited until he was through the chicane, and then passed him on the right hand side in the uphill. Why drive straight at him?
2nd - Completely your fault, there was even space for you to go to, why drive straight at him?
3rd - Completely your fault, there was most of the road for you to use, why drive straight at him?

Regarding the 2nd and 3rd replay: These were caused because of your lack of car control. Look in the mirror first.

Offline shadow1901
Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:12 pm Post 
:o

Offline Speedy J
Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:14 pm Post 
Let's call this a learning moment shadow :)

Offline shadow1901
Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:30 pm Post 
So, im a totallyretard and really dnt know what means the "blue flag", when i get out of hell if 2 (or more) faster car coming after me in race situation? Not jump spectate, but braking close standing speed. I cant link specific examples, but i had a lots of. Its my 3rd S2 account and just this isnt class 6.
THX but i think are not likely to see me here again. :(

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:31 pm Post 
shadow1901 wrote:
Its my 3rd S2 account

:nah:

So we actually know you already from earlier problems? Nice.

Offline pringles
Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:03 pm Post 
shadow1901 wrote:
So, im a totallyretard and really dnt know what means the "blue flag"

Hold a predictable line, even the racing line. If there is no space to make a pass, for example in a chicane, then it cannot be helped and the car behind must wait. Don't fight the overtake, when the car behind moves to pass. You don't have to pull over or slow down, they are passing you in a racing situation. You can give extra space if you want to. If you give extra space, do it early and clearly. When you are passing, never assume that the car ahead will do anything to help it, always leave extra margin for unexpected actions.

Quote:
Not jump spectate, but braking close standing speed.

Brake if you want to, and if you can do it safely, but you are not expected to stop racing completely when under blue flag. Of course none of these things apply to mid-race joiners. If you're laps behind, stop, move completely off the racing line, even off the road if it's necessary to avoid interfering with an on-going race.

Some people will probably disagree with my view on mid-race join blue flags, but I maintain it's the only sensible recourse.

Offline shadow1901
Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:44 pm Post 
You dont know anything!!
I sold the others, and all is clean and racing here. Cuz i bought it used. I started playing with all here. And no matter how surprising, thats my first problem.

Braking close standing speed IF necessary its missed it. Not all time!
I do not deal with more. Can not be explained unnecessarily. THX for chance, bye

Offline sermilan
Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:55 pm Post 
shadow1901 wrote:
So, im a totallyretard and really dnt know what means the "blue flag", when i get out of hell if 2 (or more) faster car coming after me in race situation? Not jump spectate, but braking close standing speed. I cant link specific examples, but i had a lots of.
Yep, I had the same problem when I joined CG S2

In single class it is common that blue flagged cars move away, but not here. This is multiclass server and it has a bit different rules, where the lapped car actually has the right for the racing line. The only exception is midjoiners... they have no rights :)

This had been discussed thoroughly here, but you'll have to dig deeper to find those topics.

Offline mtrein
Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:10 pm Post 
Wow. Amazing. Good thing if he really never shows up again :fp:

Offline shadow1901
Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:51 pm Post 
Quote:
Wow. Amazing. Good thing if he really never shows up again

Next time think this post, when you are in race for pos and the late joiner/slower dont pull over.
TROLL

Behave the way you expect it to behave with you!

[ 15 posts ]