agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
Offline J@tko
Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:05 pm Post 
mpr: http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=368450
name: Like Bezoomny
lap: 2+3
description: Classic FXO aggressive driver.

1) @ ~2:30, locks up and drives straight into the side of me, nowhere near the apex, no-where near along-side me coming into the corner.
2) Decide I don't like him very much, so give my draft to Soeren who's alongside him, but he wants the draft so barges (or tries to! :P) Soeren out the way
3) At the end of the straight, I go to block the inside, my brake lights are on for about 15 minutes before he decides to brake, so he slams into the back of me (I keep in on the road thanks to some, quite frankly, awesome car control 8) )
4) On the next straight, I accidently hit Soeren so move across more towards him to give Soeren room so we're 3 wide. I have to turn left over the S/F line otherwise I'm going to run into Soeren but he decides to stay slap bang in the middle of the track, giving us no room and causing us both to retire.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:11 am Post 
You disconnect without asking anything?
You connect without saying a word?
Nothing after the race?

Why?

Offline kiyoshi
Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:59 pm Post 
If you want my opinion, that first incident was his fault, but a mistake - he locked wheels & slid into you. A 'sorry' would have been welcome. As for the other incidents, I'd say they were racing incidents. It certainly doesn't look like he was deliberately causing collisions, if fact he avoided you well when you got out of shape in front of him (where many people wouldn't bother) and I don't think his car positioning was a great deal worse than your own at times. ;) For example, at the end of the straight, he was quite well over to the left, leaving room, while you were moving to the left & braked early in front of him, well before his normal braking point. Not much he could do about that. He could have left more room over the start line, but he wasn't exactly squeezing you.
On the other hand, if you don't want my opinion, ignore everything I just said. :)

Offline J@tko
Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:49 pm Post 
cargame.nl wrote:

Well I went to look at the replay as I don't like to accuse people of doing stuff without checking it wasn't me being an idiot. And when I came back I was starting to write the report whilst I waited for the replay to be added to the system (although then I realised I could just add 1 to the previous one :P) and by the time I came back he'd disconnected :\

To be fair I was incredibly pissed off at the time (exactly why I didn't say anything because that would have gone downhill very quickly) and having looked at it again I've certainly seen worse, maybe I'm just used to leagues at the mo, not driven on CG for a while. So sorry if this isn't worth protesting.

[ 4 posts ]