agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]
Offline N I K I
Wed May 09, 2012 7:18 pm Post 
mpr: https://www.box.com/s/d8ca7d2af7024b722dbc
name: Corse (matiixcoorex)
lap: lap 2 at T1, T2 complex 2:25 into the replay

He drives XFR from the very last on the grid and from there it's a pretty much lost race for him. Once he catches up with me I believe he just gets surprised by the share difference in speed thru the corner of those cars, but instead of just tapping the brakes (it's a car with slick tires, he would slow right down in middle of the corner without too much drama), he decides to cut across the grass to overtake. Alright, he might not be skilled enough to brake in middle of the corner, but surely he will lift on the grass and rejoin safely, no he keeps it floored. Alright, he might cut big time then and jump in in front of me, but I would have to give him enough room to do that and at that point I start going left ever so slightly, but to my surprise he decides to rejoin the track immediately, ignoring that there is a car, having it's own race. What happens is a mix of lag and just share G force impact, as he carries loads of more speed than me, trows me out of the race. Very frustrating to have your race ended like this having gotten out of everyones way in previous race when midjoined to train the track and whilst leading the class.

I've ignored a handful of even worse incidents than this, but never were the consequences so very bad. And of course, no sorry whatsoever from him. :fp:

Offline Speedy J
Wed May 09, 2012 7:48 pm Post 
Yeah this guy has been much too wild too often lately, even he was warned for careless driving.

I think it would be good to give him some time off. Thanks for the report.

Offline N I K I
Wed May 09, 2012 7:55 pm Post 
No problem. :coke:

Offline Inouva
Thu May 10, 2012 3:05 pm Post 
I'be told this in the main LFS forum, corse ( Apart of a skin stealer ) He's not a "Clean" driver, he's fast we know that, but totaly reckless

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu May 10, 2012 3:40 pm Post 
Speedy J wrote:
I think it would be good to give him some time off.

So, suggestion?

Offline mike259
Thu May 10, 2012 4:06 pm Post 
Just out of curiosity I looked since corse is a fast guy but for grass-crash-overtaking imo he does deserve 2 weeks off.

Offline Speedy J
Thu May 10, 2012 4:49 pm Post 
cargame.nl wrote:
So, suggestion?

30 days? Maybe 14 days but that may be too short since he was banned for rude driving before (last year).

Offline mike259
Thu May 10, 2012 4:52 pm Post 
oooh hes done it before ! burn him :D

Offline Speedy J
Thu May 10, 2012 8:04 pm Post 
14 days it is. For now.

[ 9 posts ]