agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 12 posts ]
Offline THE WIZARD DK
Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:49 am Post 
Regname: nikos@timi.cz
Driver name: alpracka.cz

Replay one : http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=379574

cause replay one : he hits front car (stan) several times, no sorrys no nothing. he even waits for him to come back. looks as hes only purpose is to ruin ratings to others, as it is clear, that he actually can go faster. he even blocks aswell as the lx come from behind.after race.ramming. i know this havent a say, but still. its attitude.he also uses a email for his account. isnt that giving personal information? im sure i read somewhere that is not allowed in LFS.

Replay 2: http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=379575

cause in second replay,T1,tries to hit Ixion.Sma,you can see him turning wheel without skidding,again,no words.T3 hits stan again,right after the turn.LAP4: im sure he actually turns into me.having seen the replay,im sure.watch hes wheel.again, no skidding.pure hit.LAP5:he waits for stan on straight,and at T2 he turns into [SR] Riddick,resulting in him hitting both riddick and stan.LAP6,again turning the wheel into stan after suddenly he can drive fast on straight,chasing stan.again after race,tries to reverse into stan,but this time i think stan knows what his trying to pull.and spectates.ramming ash,and all 3 of us adressing him. hes just being a a.. really.offline on track change.he starts to argue so others actually interfeer . totally inappropriate behavior. i do tell him hes gonna get a report if he keeps doing it again. but as the track change to FEX i get lag, so i never got into that race.
but namecalling and keep on going about it, thats just far out..
doesnt know when to shut up, and turns into me on purpose. thats just.. not okay.
dont know the word sorry. even stan who gets hit alot by this guy says sorry the one time he hits him,which really isnt stans fault as alpracka.cz breaks to soon on purpose.

If riddick havent said what he did on replay 2 after the race, i probably wouldnt have looked at the replays, but coming from a SR racer, i did. and this is what i found.

i dont think this guy belongs to CG s2 server. got a attitude problem and race to make others rating suffer. thats just bad sportmanship i think.
i dont say im a better racer or anything, because im really not that good. but i dont wreck people on purpose,like that. maybe a serious talk would help, but i doubt it after what i saw in oflline position. its really sad to see what christmas does to people.. i seriously would want a fair judgement on this one.
hope you will as allways.. thank you, and merry christmas to everyone at CG.

not the first report either: multiclass-server-s1/report-nikos-timi-cz-t6014.html

Regards
THE WIZARD DK

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:13 am Post 
any actions taken on this???

Offline initial D AE86
Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:34 am Post 
any actions taken on this???

Slow, it takes time :aai:

Offline zeugnimod
Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:41 am Post 
I reported him yesterday as well: reports-f92/janno-pingviiin-opinion-on-dirty-driver-t6077.html

Offline Speedy J
Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:11 am Post 
Well here we go then.

I am not impressed by the way he was fighting Stan in FXO. yes, he hits him a few times but I see no intended crashing, he even holds back after he could have taken over Stan's position in the second replay.

The fact he steers to the right, a moment after Ixion Sma has passed him, could be for getting better position to enter T1.

However, the way he blocked Riddick under blue flag is bad news. Also the namejoke towards Riddick does not show respect.

I will ban him for two weeks for this. Maybe ban is going to be extended as a result of Zeugnimod's report, gonna check that now.

Thanks for your patience people. CG-admins have kinda X-masholidays as well :wink: (f)

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:38 am Post 
yes sorry for hurrying too much. but it seems this guy is getting reported all over Cg servers.

did you read the other report Speedy ;)

Offline Speedy J
Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:44 am Post 
You mean the report on yourself? I don't know what to do with that?

Offline OTone
Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:48 pm Post 
THE WIZARD DK, can you please use the report section to do.......... reports?

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:34 pm Post 
uhm..this is a report Otone :huh:

Offline OTone
Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:09 pm Post 

Offline initial D AE86
Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:15 pm Post 
:lol: good Joob Ricardo :thumb:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:05 am Post 
Topic moved.