agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
Offline Burnhard
Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:28 pm Post 
Hi,

I thought i'll report a guy who seems to have serious anger management problems xD His profile says ~20 years old, but acts like a 6y old

http://www.cargame.nl/dl_s1.php?id=270122

I have slightly touched him last turn 2. lap... It didn't effect him much, but i lost my car.
He then spun me around in the beginning of 4. lap. Later, very end of 5. lap, he tried the same at high speeds, but failed hard. After that he accused me with like F**k you c**t or something along this type, it seems.

PS. he also seems to enjoy honking xfg's who let him every space there is...

Edit: see also the race just before, beginning of lap 9...

http://www.cargame.nl/dl_s1.php?id=270121

Greets

Burnhard

Offline gandlers
Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:12 pm Post 
Well, what can I say.

Deliberate PIT manouvre when you passed him, then a failed attempt to pull another PIT manouvre. Epic fail on the second attempt, what a total loser.
The driving alone is worth a ban and the torrent of abuse (google translate couldnt decide if it was polish, serbian or slovenian but the profanities were clear in all 3). This isnt really the kind of person that should be allowed to race online.

Offline fadeaway
Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:01 am Post 
I usually don't check out reports, but i got interested by ^^. Clearly revenge wrecking for that bump in 2nd lap.. He also fired up few very juicy swear words on Slovenian (which are 99% same as Serbian). Obviously he had some frustrations piling up and little bump pushed him over the line. :roll: :lock:

Offline Speedy J
Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:29 pm Post 
Well he can think about it and cool down (hopefully) for a few weeks now. Thanks for the report.

[ 4 posts ]