agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 18 posts ]
Offline Eisbaer
Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:32 pm Post 
hello.. guess most of you know me already.. chaps, i am kinda done.. the amount of bullshit driving behaviour is getting too much.. Dave i want to have admin rights.. i still enjoy driving on this server .. but it cant be that i get wrecked every 2nd race (even more actually).. driving standards are god aweful.. peeps dont even say sorry anymore. I dont want to ban people.. but for the sake of it.. i am trying to be respectful on track for years now and i feel like nowadays it just doesnt matter anymore.. just being able to kick people to back up the evidence.. make people (crashers) aware of the fact that its not acceptable to drive like irresponsible assholes..

Last edited by Eisbaer on Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Frozeni
Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:41 pm Post 
hey D:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:25 am Post 
Eehhh you already had/have :D

Offline Speedy J
Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:53 am Post 
:D

Offline Moody
Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:31 pm Post 
hi

Offline initial D AE86
Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:39 pm Post 
:D

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:49 pm Post 
:o

Offline Eisbaer
Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:00 pm Post 
dave i never had any kind of admin rights on cargame

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:55 pm Post 
You never noticed I guess. I edited the config file and your name was already there.

Offline Eisbaer
Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:45 pm Post 
yep never noticed, cheers buddy :)

Offline juca
Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:16 am Post 
Hi all, I have several years driving in LFS, a few months ago started on "cargame.nl". I enjoyed excellent racing, I've had incidents like everyone else. A few days ago I had a collision with eisbär 49, I think it crossed my line with a small car and more than 200 kms is impossible to stop or dodge. And he began to fight for the chat…. another driver intervened to calm and continued, preferred to shut up and running.
Today, I arrived at the server, and out of the pits, was banned and returned, eisbär 49, he wrote that it was a "warning to understand"
My average!Rt 95%, after the banned down to 90%
LFS for me is a distraction and fun, and I enjoy a passion for racing.
It is unfair that someone requests the administrator condition for a personal revenge for a racing incident
I decided to write because I have all my life with race cars and I can not for health, and do not want to change tracks by lawsuits
Surely I'm not the best driver and maybe crash again, but I always try to be clean,
When I got cargame.nl ended in the top 25, now I think finished 7-8 and won some.
This is not personal, but I received intentional crashes and never struggled to ban
:thumb:

Offline Speedy J
Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:52 pm Post 
Hmmm......

Offline Eisbaer
Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:04 pm Post 
Yep was me.. CR|Eisbaer (Zapphord) ! Kicked u yesterday.. telling you its a warning, didnt ban you and prob never will (just not my thing). Typical arrogant behaviour on ur part, have seen that many times recently and i want to do something against that! Oh ya and u may think its some kinda revenge.. but i see you do that kinda thing to someone else .. same thing!

Offline juca
Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:27 pm Post 
I'm not dirty, not arrogant .... but that is your opinion, in my opinion if it was revenge
As I said, I come to have fun, not to fight, my races average finish is very high
My !rt average is always over 95% would be impossible to crash all the time
But discuss with the owner of the ball ......

Offline Eisbaer
Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:56 pm Post 
Kindergarten it is... ok (but only this time) ur ratings , i dont care! u crash someone, say sorry! its so simple

Offline juca
Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:22 am Post 
with those answers you feel appropriate ..... congratulations
Now the problem is not the crashes, is only say sorry .... poor

Offline Eisbaer
Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:40 am Post 
Nah buddy.. its the attitude

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:04 am Post 
Quote:
Today, I arrived at the server, and out of the pits, was banned and returned, eisbär 49, he wrote that it was a "warning to understand"

eisbär 49 is somebody else (Sabaki) ... Don't mix up names.

But eehh, I needed to research this, it happened here; http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=445016 .. And indeed out of the blue (connected to the server in the last seconds of the replay of the previous race). This is not a good idea. Kicking and banning out of nowhere just to show and 'see what I can do' thats not how it should work. Somebody cannot be punished on what happened on the day or days before, it can be a kindergarten but I can tell you that precisely this doesn't happen at a kindergarten. Or a dog school. People and animals simply cannot relate back to an incident or incidents which happened too long ago. Unless, confronted with a replay and an extremely clear explanation.

[ 18 posts ]