Offline Rolly
Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:14 am Post 
another knobhead banned :thumb_d:

Offline initial D AE86
Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:19 pm Post 
I examined Replay, it's just another intruder. :thumb_d:

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:08 am Post 
Actually sivert is just a kid. i think he came to speak to me actually. he sorta stalks me because i helped him on another server. hes 16 and just bought lfs. he isnt a bad person, but he doesnt know about racing,whatsoever. im not trying to defend him, but letting you guys know hes really a good kid, but he cant speak english (from norway) and he emans well. but with only about 2-3000 kms in lfs. and no knowledge about racing, and a very eager teen. thats unfortunately the results. had i known he was coming , i would ofc have told him not to join on track as i know he cant drive very well. so dont think of this as defense, more enlightment to you guys, because he is really a good kid if helped the right way. i sincerely hope a norwegian person, will take the time & patience to explain about lfs to him.because he really loves it. i suspect he has some sort of disorder as i spent more than 4 hours explaining in my poor norwegian to him. and he was so thrilled. wizard i love you and stuff. but with sivert, its sort of a extra care.he thinks hes a towtruck,why he rams :D (which is kinda funny really) and i simply dont have the time for it. but now im letting you all know. he means well, and he is not a bad person. hope you all understand that. and its not because im taking sides or defending what he did. just letting you know ok.

Regards
THE WIZARD DK

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:07 am Post 
i simply dont have the time for it.

Me neither, we are not a free kids daycare here. 16 you are old enough to feel responsible. And if you are not, go back to mummy. Simple. (same rule applies for 35,45 and 55 and everything in between).

[ 5 posts ]