agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Offline Maverick
Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:24 pm Post 
Please watch LLM.TCLF [SB] from the start until T1 and tell me your opinion about it. Not a report at all but if this is a tolerable and desirable behaviour on the server...

The discussion on the server afterwards really is obsolete.

DL: http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=382277

Offline eXeYn
Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:11 pm Post 
Good Thing you ask :D

Frost v TCLF:
Frost's fault. He forced him onto the grass so that TCLF couldn't avoid sliding into him. Also worth mentioning that JonBoy must have had a daydream or something. Slowest reaction ever :D

TCLF's rejoin:
In this situation a stupid idea because he rejoined on the racing line with 0 Speed while a lot of cars were approaching 3wide. You need to make sure that noone drives on the line where you rejoin. And the first straight on a race start is a big nono simply because the cars might approach 3-4 cars wide.

STD/UFB:
Yellow flags were out. So you have to expect something bad (and of course slow down). I understand that the first row didn't expect him rejoining but what are the rest doing? They drive like he isn't there and then wonder why they crash into him. Can't you guys drive around him and tell the admins or TCLF what tremendously stupid thing he did, after the race. The admins know about these risky situations ... and believe me ... Speedy is like an elephant, he remembers everything.

This was of course my personal opinion.

Offline Speedy J
Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:30 pm Post 
Nothing to add eXeYn :thumb:

I would have concluded that TCLF made a few mistakes, I can not discover any on purpose actions. Silly, yes. Tolerable? Yes, if it does not happen in every race.

[ 3 posts ]