agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Offline CoRe M.Paluch
Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:02 pm Post 
Hello people, Maik here.

After several discussions on your servers and private with few guys we have a slight idea to change the concept of CarGame maybe.
As the more and more people get bored of racing the same or multiclass we thought about switching from this huge multiclass to single car racing.

Better said, we would like to have something like CTRA in back days.

In my opinion the public racing would get a boost if cargame would start something like CTRA with collecting points, levels and/or medals which permitting you access to faster cars / servers. Not like CG now, but expanding on more servers with 1-2 car choices.
The higher the level you reach, the higher and faster cars you can drive. Starting with the UF1 and STD's up to GTR racing and the same with Openwheeler from MRT to BF1.

Remind that multiclass racing as we know from cargame would be changed to single car racing or maxium 2 class racing, e.g. UF1 + STD or LX4 + LX6, etc on several servers.

I guarantee that this would make server more full and it would be better to start something different now as we got a bunch of years already racing on CG's current system.

To be honest, more and more people have enough of this huge multiclass racing as FBM days / TBOLX4 days are kinda the most popular.

If any of those admins here is interested in doing this feel free to contact me immediately.
I've got great ideas in this which are way too much and should only be said if the interest is here.

You have my help! Listen to the community! :)

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:33 pm Post 
Hmmno.

Wasn't you busy with Iracing by the way? Like a lot of racesimheads do nowadays?

I am not going to change anything until there is some new content being released, it's fighting with someone which already passed out for months/years. No point. There is a lot of discussion to move to a different environment; Rfactor2. Assetto Corsa and C.A.R.S is also being watched, but LFS... LFS doesn't change and so are the servers. Maybe before the year 2020 when lucky. :duh: :nothanks:

You are always free to start some idea yourself of course. Seen some others which tried that, but it's extremely difficult... A lot, too many, left the scene. And it's going to be much more in a couple of months if the dev-lazyness continues. And this retarded lazyness, I am not going to spend my time on that by organizing 'great new things'... Done enough the last years.. Maybe too much.

Stop comparing with CTRA, it's pointless. That was 6 years back when Iracing didn't exist, C.A.R.S, Forza and who knows what kind of options. Much bigger pool of active licensed racers at that time, it's impossible to compare with the 2014 situation we are in now.

At the end of the year we have a official LFS 3D patch after a year of silence. Hurray, great job :nocheer:

[ 2 posts ]