agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:32 pm Post 
https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1898321#post1898321

---
This means, if this continues... That I need to block Airio's contact capabilities to talk with the 'web'.. As a result no experience index updates anymore, no setting of custom car world record or best lap times and eehhh... Well.. Basically thats such a big downgrade that I doubt if Airio is still useful to keep running. Theoretically I am capable to create stuff "on my own" but thats a lot of work. Not sure what to do at this point but eehh then you guys/girls know what the situation is.. Now Airio all day was dead, without me realizing this.. Lets see what we can do about it, maybe this magically disappears after I done my report or that different actions needs to be taken.

I try to be available on Teamspeak for "pokes" and eehhh, I will think about this situation... The problem what I am coping with the last two years is... Is the current renewed interest in LFS temporarily or structural. If it's temporarily then I am not interested to put too much of my skills into developing stuff, thats the problem. :x

And no, I don't want to try to bring EQ Worry back to LFS life, he is happily living without LFS now and thats also good.

Offline sermilan
Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:43 pm Post 
Hopefully the interest will grow... but it depends solely on devs.

[ 2 posts ]