agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Offline kiyoshi
Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:57 pm Post 
To be honest, I didn't think I'd ever be back here making a report, so sorry for this guys. We have good fun on these servers & it's sometimes chaotic, but everyone is generally good natured. For some, however, it seems this is too much to ask. The following, in my opinion, is not an acceptable way to treat people.
And yes, here I am 'crying' about it on the forum. :roll: If you aren't prepared to have a civil discussion about the incident, but just crash me out of the race and call me a 'fucking lowlife' etc. then yes, I'll be here sharing it. Let's see who thinks you did the right thing there.

The report:
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=432884
He makes a mistake (turns in on me), then crashes me off the track for it, then starts with the abuse. I'm sorry for having to make a report, but I'm not standing for that. It really spoils the fun on the server. Seems people never really change.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:02 am Post 
Give me some time.. Busy with the server. Replays are currently missing (simply because I didnt move them yet, those directories are a bit -big-)

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:47 pm Post 
OK.. Thats crashing on purpose and 90 days and then the language which follows makes it a 365. Good start of the year, better skip this one. :thumb:

And because of what? Going from the line, onto the grass... Kiyoshi even making space and then trying to cut kiyoshi's path/pace. What a talent! Also 'forgets' to shift in second and third gear. Go cruising.

[ 3 posts ]