agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]
Offline mck3nzi
Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:33 pm Post 
I have problem with experience. I want to increase but i dont know how. Anybody could tell me rules of experience? And how it works?
Thanks a lot:)

Offline initial D AE86
Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:09 pm Post 
post83026.html
questions-f7/safety-rating-how-does-it-work-why-can-t-i-drive-on-s2-t15.html
post78843.html#p78843

Ps:I think that is enough information for the beginning :wink:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:15 pm Post 
questions-f7/what-is-ex-lfsei-t23.html

Offline initial D AE86
Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:05 am Post 
:thumb:

Offline Pvt5tash
Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:02 am Post 
This has been most enlightening for me, thank you very much. I have always tended to treat LFS as a " secondary " sim in my collection, being more focused on rF, GTR etc. Through the reading I have done since joining here I have learned that I have been rather unfair to LFS, shame on me. Been playing for years but never realised just how neat it all is, thank you all for the helpful information provided here and a huge thank you for the site and servers.

If I can ever help in any way I would be glad to do so as I feel I should be doing something to pay my way, so to speak. Once again, thank you to everyone involved and I wish you all the best of luck in life and good health. :)

PS: I really like the no BS attitude here, keep it up. ;)

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:25 pm Post 
:respect: (f) :thumb:

---
I threat LFS as primary sim. Tried others, also rFactor2 but I can't get the hang of it. The way it's working, user interface, hosting etc... It's too complicated / different. Will take another look next time when I visit R2R/GenR team (IRL) to give it a new chance but I think LFS still gives the best 'package'. Curious what is going to happen with Ass.Corsa though but they -still- haven't got implemented multiplayer capabilities. Too much focus on cars/tracks.

It's amazing to see that many available race sims but with everything is something 'wrong'. :roll: :nah:

Ah well.. Hopefully those two new announced LFS tracks are going to be realized sooner then later... "We" waited long enough, stop the laziness :duh: :wink:

Offline Pvt5tash
Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:36 pm Post 
I think you hit the nail on the head there Dave, we have a large selection of titles to choose from but none are really the " complete " package. Some titles are overly complicated in UI and can be difficult to get started with, I am pointing at you rF/rF2.... :P Although once you do get to grips with the rF titles, there is some pretty good stuff to race with. Other titles suffer from average net code etc or lack of support, it does seem as if little old LFS has a lot of the " big guys " beat.

I agree that As Cor is the next one to watch, Netkar imo was very good physics wise, so AC should be good in that respect. However, as you said the online/multi part is an unknown quantity at this point in time and could be a deal breaker if it's no good. My guess is the next 12 months should be quite interesting for us sim-racers. :)

[ 7 posts ]