agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 15 posts ]
Offline elkezierre
Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:19 pm Post 
hello everyone!
today i was playing on cargame.nl2 and somebody BAN me for nothing! is amazing!
this guy dont have any reason for ban me 30 days!!! :nono:
what is this? :thumb_d:
is mi first day in the web but i have been playing like 3 years ago lfs and 2years on cargame.
this is the first time that somebody ban me in the server and is totally unfair!

Offline elkezierre
Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:40 pm Post 
and i lost all mi rate for this?
really this sucks.
i spend a lot of time for get good rate and rigth now nothing?
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :thumb_d: :thumb_d: :thumb_d: :thumb_d: :thumb_d: :thumb_d: :thumb_d: :thumb_d: :thumb_d: :thumb_d: :thumb_d: :thumb_d: :thumb_d:

Offline Speedy J
Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:01 pm Post 
You don't need to send me angry PM's when there is a topic here where we can discuss about what happened.

You wrecked a XFG (eXeYn) in this race:
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=397457

And blame others where you should follow the rules for clean racing:
talk-of-the-day/lfs-rules-for-clean-racing-t3592.html

And in the next race you decide to start swearing at eXeYn and me:
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=397458
elkezierre wrote:
really this sucks.

Agreed.

Offline elkezierre
Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 pm Post 
hello speedy!
sorry if i look angry in the pm's. It is not my intention. sorry again!
first, i think i don't wrecked exeyn.
he dont respect the blue flag, he dont brake,dont move, nothing!
he have 5 sec to make something!!
7:14:45 in the midle of the race he is talking with you and kimjong!!
7:24:63 you speak to him to exeyn.
7:27:64 exeym smile :)
7:28:93 start the ads of blue flag for exeyn.
¿you,kimjong and exeyn are in conversation and driving?
¿exeyn have time to write in the pc when is driving but don't have time to move or brake when the blue flag is there?
come on!!
he don't respect nothing!!! he is talking with you and don't have time to drive and write at the same time i think!!
and you say that is my fault? i am driving concetrate in the race!! if a wanna speak i get spectated!

second, ¿you mean blame because i say nuub get out of my way? sorry,you are rigth.
but, i find a racer in the midle of the track who have a blue flag and the guy is speaking and don't move. ¿what you wont?
!!i was nice with him!!
after say that i keep driving and respecting others racers.
you say in that post: Report that kind of behavior please. These bandits get a warning and a link to the clean racing rules. After that it's a safety drop or worse. If it is up to me :D
More and more people reach class 5 so these rules should really be known among all. That's also why I think we need to be more strict in this....
¿where is mi link with the rules or the warning?
today was my first day here!!

And in the next race you decide to start swearing at eXeYn and me: that is totally wrong speedy!!
12:11:52 i am speaking with you and exeyn say to me: use you brain!
13:65:09 i ask to marius it is retard,because is not normal,he lost the control in 11:13:17, watch him!!
with blue flag too,taht is not normal! i don't care if you are new or not! if you are new you have the server s1 one no?
when i was new i dont crash people!!
13:09:11 exeyn ask me if i am retard.
13:24:17 i ask exeyn if he have any problrm with me.
13:57:21 exeyn say to me ¿if i am too old to remember?
i continue talking to you ,no?
0:10:32 of the next race exeyn says: CG™»Speedy J - rammt mich von der strecke
0:16:75 you say :ahso.
0:22:30 exeyn say this: blau flagge spinner.
0:28:55 i say eXeYn - go to sleep dumb!
its normal, you and him are speaking in german i dont understand much german.
then start to speak you and me about blue flags and rules.
we finis the conversation on 2:32:52 you say - you are wrong here, try to learn from it
I ay sure,thanks. and you say NP ,no?
2:54:44 exeyn say in german: this guy have problems. and you on 3:01:93 you say not for much time.
¿whats means that?
3:06:66 i say in spanish,!! speak in elglish
3:16:90 to exeyn you too speak in english
3:20:86 you say: well that wasnt nice to swear at us.
3:29:71 i say if you want i suck you di**, because the situation is not fair!! ironic way!!
i ask you and exeyn too, speak in english and you get angry?
and decide ban me?
3:45:55 get baned
3:57:81 CG™-BMW-gek-says: what did he say?
4:11:46 you say: that i was a hooker!! THAT IS TOTALLY WRONG!!!!
4:24:07 kimjong says : google translated it as "i will s*ck all the d***" !!!is rigth!!
4:46:56 you say : what a strange guy then. I say that because the situation is not fair!! exeyn don't respect nothing and is my fault?
I think you get wrong message, never again i put something like nuub get out af mi way anymore on the server. sorry!
i wanna race and get good time on the server, i respect flags,other racers everything, i think on this situation and is not fair to me.
tahnks for your time, hugs.

Offline elkezierre
Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:11 pm Post 
sorry for mi english! is realy bad!! :(

Offline Failezz
Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:57 pm Post 
elkezierre wrote:
dont respect the blue flag, he dont brake,dont move, nothing!

He dosent have to move, brake or do annything more than keep his line that he has choosen to drive on. And he did what i could see. Its ur own job to go around him or annyone else for that mather.

my 2 cent. rest i leave to admins.

Offline elkezierre
Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:08 pm Post 
I try to go around but was imposible! i try to keep my line but don't fet two cars in that corner!!

Offline eXeYn
Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:16 pm Post 
Did you even read the rules? Or this forum.

You don't make yourself look smart when you keep repeating blue flag and move out of the way.

Lapping

L-1: It is a fundamental rule of motorsport and sim racing that when a driver receives a blue flag, this is to let the driver know that a faster car is about to overtake and put that driver a lap down.

Informational purpose of the blue flag

L-2: The driver that is overtaking/lapping the slower car must treat the situation as though a normal competitor is being overtaken - and not assume the lapped driver should leap out of the way at all costs.

Read the subject about Overtaking. As these apply in this situation.

L-3: The driver that is being lapped should let the lead driver past and/or not resist to be overtaken. Only move out of the way for the lead driver when you believe it is safe to do so. For example, not on the apex of a corner.

Which means no inappropriate defensive driving. Especially when driving a car of roughly the same speed. High speed differences usually mean no moving aside. It is mostly dangerous because you have to be predictable!!

This is a multi-class server which means I am having a race independent of yours. It also includes sportsman-like behaviour.

Immense closing speeds usually mean taking a predictable line. I did that. Cannot get any clearer than a wall ... and then me in front of you. Would have been no problem, me taking the outside and you two slipping through on the inside.

Admin tells you that you are in the wrong yet you ignore it. Then you insult him. What do you expect?

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:29 pm Post 
elkezierre wrote:
he dont respect the blue flag, he dont brake,dont move, nothing!
he have 5 sec to make something!!

He doesn't have to do anything. You didn't read the LFS rules for clean racing or even better; talk-of-the-day/lfs-rules-for-clean-racing-t3592.html

End of story.

Offline elkezierre
Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:57 pm Post 
eXeYn wrote:
Admin tells you that you are in the wrong yet you ignore it. Then you insult him. What do you expect?

!!!this is not true!!

Dave wrote:
He doesn't have to do anything. You didn't read the LFS rules for clean racing or even better; talk-of-the-day/lfs-rules-for-clean-racing-t3592.html

that is not reason for ban me 30days, i think.

Offline Speedy J
Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:36 am Post 
What does " puto del orto!" mean?

Offline elkezierre
Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:19 am Post 
hi speedy.
puto del orto is this https://www.facebook.com/pages/Puto-del ... 2781906213
is an argentinian expresion, its dificult to explain. all the argentinian people use this in a good way!
is an funny expresion listen: http://www.goear.com/listen/245bd6a/put ... to-cual-es
but is something like,come on dude don't be a fuck*r
you and exeyn start to speak in german and i put that!
habla en ingles puto del orto
speak in english,don,' be a fuck*r!!!!
really speedy i don't wanna get problems,never i say something wrong about you or exeyn!
hugs

Offline Speedy J
Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:29 pm Post 
Oh okay I thought it was worse than that. Exeyn and me were saying nothing bad about you anyway. So I consider that part as solved.

Remains the matter of lapping cars who are under blue flag. Do you know that they don't have to vanish in order to let you through? If not, please read the clean racing rules and follow them. Then everyone is happy again.

I will unban you. Don't worry too much about the safety rate issue. It is now in 73%. It will go back up fast enough.

Offline elkezierre
Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:24 pm Post 
Understood speedy.
thanks. :thumb:

Offline Speedy J
Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:10 am Post 
:thumb:

[ 15 posts ]