agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ]
Offline Stan
Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:55 pm Post 
Hi Guys,
Where you are racing these days? So sad that LFS didn't made any progress I liked. I'm racing not that often anymore, sometimes HGTTC Mod for rfactor and rarely rfactor 2. Most of the time I'm focused on some other stupid things besides racing online most of it real life related stuff. But sometimes I really miss that time and the flare we had on cargame in the evenings.
Best Regards
Stan

Offline Frozeni
Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:36 pm Post 
Yeah, it's a shame :/ Those were the good old times!

I've been playing Rocket League alot, not exactly a racing game but it filled the gap for me since LFS. Tried iRacing few months back and it wasn't too bad either. pCars and Assetto Corsa were on the list during when it was more active on LFS, but none of those could match the experience back then :)
Alot various other videogames too, im quite the addict :D

Still every now and then i'll find myself watching the replays of nice races and putting some good music on the background ^^

Offline initial D AE86
Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:53 pm Post 
Sometimes i'm in lfs just look, and Run only so far real life, nothing will replace lfs. :nothanks:

PS: :dag: :D

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:20 pm Post 
Stan wrote:
Where you are racing these days?

On the German Autobahn but nowhere online anymore.

I am not doing any LFS activity until; https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1919703#post1919703

Offline Stan
Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:51 am Post 
No racing or stupid test driving for me anymore on the roads, price is way to high for that specialy on country roads :fp:
Autobahn is boring but more save for going fast. Thought you stopped when you said you will burn LFS Tshirts :roflol:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:47 pm Post 
I stopped yes, until Scirocco gets released. I still will make a Youtube video of burning LFS t-shirts if he keeps busy with that retarded VR nobody cares about. I literally said I will burn LFS t-shirts and put up my middle finger on Youtube when another VR patch comes out ... I think it was and is an extreme statement but I get the impression it was understood. Now a new Blackwood came out, nice.. But not what people are waiting for. Some other fantasy tracks are in the making. Nice.. Also not what people want. We need a new driving feel and well.. That Volkswagen.. It's not my thing but a car is a car (and better then a Golf :nah: :lol: )...

Offline sermilan
Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:52 pm Post 
I think the time is just about right to post some boobs here.... so here they are: (.)(.) :P

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:08 am Post 
:cheer:

Offline initial D AE86
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:08 pm Post 
whats up guys :D

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:11 am Post 
Not much.

<= I am the guy with the headset.