agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 11 posts ]
Offline StFin Jamppa
Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:06 am Post 
Aerogyry flipped out his car s06 race first turn, and some reason rejoin game again only purpose to crashing me out of race.
http://www.cargame.nl/dl_gti.php?id=5108

StFin Jamppa
LFSW driving distance this mount 4435
LFSW laps this mount 1892

LFSW all time finished races position 19. 22514

Offline Speedy J
Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:05 am Post 
And how did that accident start in / before T1?

Also the language and insults towards each other. That's not hw this is done.

I will warn him, but I also warn you.

No bans for now.
Quote:

This is not a "Who can pee fardest"-competition.

Offline White
Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:44 am Post 
Quote:
And how did that accident start in / before T1?

Also the language and insults towards each other. That's not hw this is done.

I will warn him, but I also warn you.

No bans for now.
Quote:

This is not a "Who can pee fardest"-competition.

Hey Host's,

I wonder how much can be saved only with a warning, this particular player? He first clashes with the other at the beginning, and then run on top of SwissLine, causing self-collision in which to pour your car ?? And then blame others. After this goes to viewers and begin stalking the drive slowly, letting the other pass and when Jamppa comes along and starts teasing game, the pollution of which is successful. Such a player should be set to a temporary a ban, because there is certainly not the first time? It is amazing that these do not interfere ?. However, it is a popular server and which I myself have driven the beginning, and he came with the admin's a very well-off, as also the other members of my team. Do not give these lawyers to spoil the ride over there, is it? When you look at 1-3 rounds and follow the driver named Aerogyry so you understand yourself that is only crasher, and only he, not anyone else.

Offline Speedy J
Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:46 pm Post 
Aerogyry is also familiar in the server. And banning on itself is in my opinion not always the best solution.

What he did was wrong, but what happened to him before that as well.

In this case I feel that a warning would be enough to change behavior. If I am wrong, the next time it will be a ban. If a warning gives the same result as a punishment, I prefer to warn first.
And that goes the same for language by Jamppa (which is not the first case that I notice this kind of swearing by him).

Offline White
Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:00 pm Post 
This response is sufficient at least for me this time. Jamppa has certainly opened up a good reason, not on purpose and not by barking others. It is certainly not always the reason? StFin Team does not intentionally cause any annoyance to players if they are respected on the track by driving cleanly and deliberately bully others.
The game is intended for simulation of driving but not gran turismo driving if the track is a street circuit, not rally cross?

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:35 am Post 
Seriously... Six XFG's driving, oh sorry racing, and it cannot go normal? Djees...

Offline StFin Jamppa
Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:06 pm Post 
How about tweakers like:
23:13 Xumaxer : JOOS - PLY COL SET CAR WHL ENG

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:00 pm Post 
I have no problems with that.. As you can see LFS detects and removes such a player automatically.

Some people forget to remove tweaks when they move to an official server, it's not a crime :D

Offline Aerogyry
Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:57 pm Post 
To Jumppa

In the first turn you made a crash on me. it is your obvious fault and why you didn't lay out last replay in which you made too crash and made me guilty? here you intentionally braked later what to beat out me me, you have a personal hatred to me, with you it is impossible fight, in fight I always leave a place another in difference from you. at me with you was most of all collisions, I don't understand that to you it is necessary from game, you always rush on me in race and after that you promise that will ban me on cargame, for some reason only I disturb you. You adult person, have respect for another

I don't keep replay with our accidents, but with their your participation would be much

how many people you will throws out from the route? you on the route not one, please make a place for other player in fight.

here is how jamppa does a place for others:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn8jQMWKegk

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:23 pm Post 
True story but why a response a half year later?

Offline White
Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:06 pm Post 
Dave wrote:

Lol, I think a same thing :) What happened when you need even more from the resemblance even though it is a time for more than half a year?

[ 11 posts ]