agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]
Offline BMW-gek
Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:56 pm Post 
Revenge wrecking lap 1 last corner. Earlier that lap he got a collision with Ring.

http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=443065

Offline White
Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:11 pm Post 
Hi! i got banned for 999days because my wheel and my brakes stopped working mid race, with no time to spectate. My usb cable got disconnected i couldnt do anything. Plus ring span me out first with no sorry or anything. i think its just wrong to ban a guy for 2years technical problems without even clearing things out! and i used to be a admin 2008-2009 around that time can't remember very well since it was a long time ago. No StFin member has ever been banned from any server. And i find this very disrespectful. And i'm very sorry if you thought something else about this incident

Offline BMW-gek
Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:02 pm Post 
I can't imagine you be able to steer and hold down the throttle when your USB cable disconnects.

Offline White
Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:52 pm Post 
I do not know what happened. All got stuck? I could not do anything :( I changed the wheel and now plays properly. Maybe in the old or in some was wrong with the currently operating. It was certainly not intentional. It is not part of StFin habits. We fondest so cowardly action. Honest means Compete. Why can not you believe it ? I have been playing this game since 2005 and this is my first full-BAN in time. that alone says something?

We are Finland oldest and honored team this game. Pls take my ban away and i will show that not happen anymore. Im so sorry if u get that thing other reason

It was certainly not a deliberate act

Offline BMW-gek
Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:18 am Post 
I took another look at the replay. Still I'm not convinced this happened due a failure with your wheel in any reason. When your USB cable disconnect it wouldn't be possible to steer and hold your throttle, your wheel isn't communicating with your computer.

In the replay it is clear you aim at Ring and take out TC-R Pete also, view in F mode shows me that. Your throttle stays fully green.
Also the position and the angle you steering to for that corner is very suspicious. The only conclusion I can make is that you were revenge wrecking.

I can't remember having trouble with you in the past and I'm having a good mood today. I will decrease the ban to 5 days. You served 2 days so you have 3 days left.

In the future don't revenge wreck, in case of problems we got admins and/or report section.

Offline White
Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:07 pm Post 
May I point out that I have here in the rolling simulator that time. There is therefore a traditional table with a stick steering. I can not say for sure what the problem is because all went to get stuck and even if you do not believe it so I do know what I'm talking about. I am the last 20 years made software for a living and I have never spoken to anyone over my mouth about things that are not true. I agree that 5-day ban, but still it is not right to punish when it is not intentional in any way. I do not deliberately cause crashes. I have never been disrespectful driver and knows most of the drivers LFS game.

Offline BMW-gek
Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:58 pm Post 
Its looking very suspicious. It looks for me you correct your steering twice in your aim. And you got a motive for doing this for the previous accident with Ring.
I hope I'm not wrong by giving you the benefit of the doubt :wink:

Offline White
Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:23 am Post 
You'll see that I'm a decent driver, and I do not crasher;) I'll usually drove all into account in order to deliberate to crash does not happen. The competitive situation arises minor hits always

[ 8 posts ]