agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]
Offline PiSoft_hun
Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:13 pm Post 
So it just boiled my blood...
driver: Matho
Replay: http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=431008
Taking revenge and having car contacts deliberately to gain positions...

At lap 4 at the end of the long straight I made a mistake and pushed him off-track. As soon as I could I apologized as it was clearly my fault. He entered pit and re-joined. By the time I reached pit exit he was there and deliberately pushed me off-track. If you watch him all through the race you will see that I am not the only one suffering from him. Also his reaction was quite rude for my comment...

Please do what you feel right.

Thanks,

PiSoft

Offline initial D AE86
Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:48 pm Post 
He did it on purpose...

Offline DrBen
Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:04 pm Post 
I would like to support PiSoft's notice. I was in a few races with Matho (calling himself something like "Google:Snowde-NSA" or something along those lines - in vivid colors.

I won't say the guy lacks all driving talent - however he displayed a brilliant example of poor racecraft as well as attitude. Apparently didn't even care about his ping that stayed bang-on the 400ms mark.

Needless to say he couldn't race cleanly - even if he wanted to.

This world defenitely needs faster internet. Please would someone prove Einstein wrong so that our network latency finally allows for intercontinental online-competition (...) ;)

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:56 pm Post 
Yep.. We don't need these kind of Australians. I didn't block the whole country (I sometimes do) but these kind of persons show that I am too friendly to high latency connections. :nah:

Completely zero understanding how internet works and how this shows on an online racing track. He can go play Counterstrike for half a year and been shot through the head 5 million times on a French server. Then he maybe starts to understand :dag:

(oh and sorry awic, I missed the Teamspeak poke somehow. :-? )

Offline initial D AE86
Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:12 pm Post 
His driving is not just delay, this is terrible, at least 5 people have complained on him, he destroyed their race, he also pushed me off the track, so he there was no point to continue to run, I kick him in last Saturday . I anyway have forbearance, because of the long time watching his drive

PS:I threw it from the server on Saturday, when he cut pass the grass and by striking rull44 strongly :wink:

I do not know what you do with it, Dave, but at the beginning can bring down its rating, in total it is the biggest threat When large crowd (Saturday), maybe he better drive in server s1

but it probably will not change much :duh:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:55 pm Post 
I do not know what you do with it, Dave,

Dave wrote:
He can go play Counterstrike for half a year

:wink:

Offline initial D AE86
Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:29 pm Post 
8) :wink:

Offline Speedy J