agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]
Offline Frozeni
Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:49 pm Post 
Today as i joined to the server, every car was warping like crazy and dissapearing for a split second sometimes. Most of the people in the server didn't have it but few others noticed it as well. The brief moment i spent trying to race there, Airio didn't send any "you are lagging..." messages either for me.

I did pingtest to the Utrecht server at Netherlands;
This seems pretty much normal and corresponds to the pings i get when racing at Cargame. Packet loss was also at 0%.

The warping i see is very similar to what i had with wireless connection with high packet loss, when some of the data was missing and the car paths started to warp a bit. Now however my connection seems to be fine so i dont get it :huh:

Haven't touched my firewall at all either, tried disabling it as well and no difference.

It's completely undrivable with this condition, impossible to react to the invisible warping cars around me :/

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:30 pm Post 
I know.. This is a new server.. Moved everything related to cargame this morning to test this server. But, it fails :[ :/ :dood:

I also started complaining about it @hoster but they are not the fastest in the world concerning customer care. I also ordered an extra IP address, maybe its going to fix it with that because it doesn't seem that the box is malfunctioning. The routing seems wrong.

If I don't get that IP within 12h I am forced to move everything back I am afraid.. :roll:

I sssssssssooo haattteee thhattt.. :lock:

Offline initial D AE86
Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:36 pm Post 
so as I thought :wink:

Offline Frozeni
Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:22 pm Post 
Ah, sucks :/

Stupid companies never keep what they promise :fp:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:08 pm Post 
I get the feeling that this is fixed now.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:53 pm Post 
I need to stop feeling... It was not good.

I'm now done with that shizz.. Everything back to the old situation :angry: :dag: :wink:

(was not really the ideal moment for it but nobody could join anymore anyway on S2 this afternoon)

Offline Frozeni
Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:54 pm Post 
Yeah, works fine now, thanks for all the work Dave :)

[ 7 posts ]