agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]
Offline JackCY
Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:41 pm Post 
Hi, can you allow custom cars? As in, allow restricted cars like league adjusted FXO (4%), GT3s, and so on. I think only weight is allowed but a custom intake restriction is not. Sometimes I want to test cars with restrictions while not having to drive alone but can't on cargame.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:32 pm Post 
No, it's not a test server. (f)

Offline JackCY
Thu May 01, 2014 12:44 pm Post 
Why is weight restriction allowed then?
Why go the extra effort to detect and disable air restriction via server system?

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu May 01, 2014 1:28 pm Post 
There was no effort, all these questions, thats effort.

There is no why, there is...

Offline OTone
Thu May 01, 2014 11:13 pm Post 
Thing is, dave doesn't really give a (...) anymore :lol:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu May 08, 2014 12:02 am Post 
That is not the exact situation but at this stage I think it's pretty pointless to discuss server management rules yes.. I think I got the most out of this four years of terrorizing LFS and I believe that the outlook for the upcoming months is uncertain on this platform concerning racing so I am reluctant in spending too much time/energy in things which has no effect in the end anyway. Hench I am offline now 99% of the time since the beginning of this year :wink:

Basically I first want to see what the new kid on the block is going to do. If it kills* racing on LFS then every minute of thinking about management here is a waste. (f)

* (it does do that already but I think the situation is going to worsen even more)

Offline Frozeni
Thu May 08, 2014 10:18 pm Post 
Mmh, the games might change with time but i hope the CG community stays as one :)

LFS has survived well and im sure S2 will be populated at prime time for a long time still ;)

Offline Speedy J
Fri May 09, 2014 6:02 am Post 
I share your opinions Frozeni but I am a bit frightened for the LFS future as well.

Offline sermilan
Sat May 10, 2014 4:23 pm Post 
It's up to Scawen to move his butt and do stuff. As I understood, there are new content (tracks) already made, so that would be attractive also, but it's up to him when or if it will be ever released.

But I must admit: I've already enjoyed the game a waaaay more than I paid for.

[ 9 posts ]