agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Offline PiSoft_hun
Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:42 am Post 
Hi,
I report the above user (lizboa.skiil) for crashing me intentionally, taking revenge. BL1X, lap 2 in the long straight.
I tried to brake short and overtake him in the first corner but I made contact to him. It was not a big crash or anything but I did make it. Before I even could say sorry, he got next to me in the straight and forced me off the tarmac. After he blamed lag. I checked the replay but I can't see him lagging at all.
Please take some action if you agree with me.

http://www.cargame.nl/dl_s1.php?id=308534

Thanks,

PiSoft

Offline BMW-gek
Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:25 pm Post 
I really have my doubts about this one. It can also be possible that the LX4 behind you nudged him and then he turned into you. Very hard too say.

Offline PiSoft_hun
Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:25 am Post 
I watched it several times and from several views. I still believe that he deliberately took me out. Well, he managed to take out two LX4s but that's another story.
Check it from top view. For me it is obvious that he was doing nice and straight until the point when he got next to me and then made a change of direction to the left. Immediately he touched the other LX4 and then my car making us spin both. Seemingly the other LX4 had a better launch from the corner than me but because the FXO was to his right he could not find room for doing anything with his extra speed. For me it looks that he (LX4) was very aware of the cars surrounding him and he did not hit/touch any other car.

I am not trying to be a pain here but I can't stand when drivers from other servers (where this kind of behaviour is accepted) come to cargame.nl and think they can take revenge by forcing others off the track. I almost exclusively use cargame.nl because I think people here are helpful and understand/accept smaller driving errors (like what I made in the first corner). I try to be defensive and understanding but I expect it as well.

Anyway it's not the end of the world, just a bit annoying. I hope I never see him again here... :devil:

[ 3 posts ]