agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 14 posts ]
Offline zeugnimod
Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:26 pm Post 
http://www.cargame.nl/dl_s1.php?id=300906

Right at the start, he reverses almost right into me. He then goes on to annoy slower cars by honking and pushing them out of the way (you might also want to have a look at the revenge wreck attempt from Endre1 :/). At the start of lap 7, he wrecks the leader. When I call him out on it after the race, he claims that his brakes locked up which is a blatant lie. To be able to have the brakes lock up he would have needed to brake a bit earlier than 5 meters behind the RB4. :S

He's also apparently a repeat offender who doesn't seem to learn: multiclass-server-s1/report-datsun-t6168.html :fp:

Offline ZellDinth
Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:43 pm Post 
Thanks friend. I was ready to write a report, but my bad English does not allow to explain the situation so nice as you did.

Offline initial D AE86
Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:04 pm Post 
ZellDinth wrote:
Thanks friend. I was ready to write a report, but my bad English does not allow to explain the situation so nice as you did.

I thought I have the worst English in throughout the LFS , still my English is bad... :devil: , do not worry dude :aai: , replay speaks for itself :wink:

zeugnimod wrote:

thx for report , admins check this :thumb:

Offline zeugnimod
Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:11 pm Post 
The English of both of you is fine. (f) :D

Offline initial D AE86
Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:21 pm Post 
zeugnimod wrote:
(you might also want to have a look at the revenge wreck attempt from Endre1 :/ )

1:31 Endre1 , This works both ways :\

Offline Rolly
Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:17 pm Post 
Not again... Seen the replay and it's a 999 day ban in my opinion... Datsun if you are reading this then you are a fool and no longer welcome on the server

Offline BMW-gek
Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:33 pm Post 
Ok datsun hit the jackpot. The numbers felt on 999 :wink:

Endre1 is getting what frustration loose on datsun. Which I totally understand so I'm had a talk with Speedy. He doesn't get a ban, he doesn't drive that long on the servers so to ban him for revenge wrecking would be a bit overrated.
If we see him we have a chat with him and point out that its against the rules to revenge wreck under any circumstances.

Offline Mangoo
Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:42 pm Post 
Fun to see you use so much time to get a single ban. All it takes me is 18$ to get a new S1 licence and i will be unbanned on all your servers.

Peace out, see you soon on the servers again.

- datsun240z

Offline zeugnimod
Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:04 pm Post 
I didn't see anyone invest that much time into your ban.

And you will probably resort to your dirty tactics with your new account sooner or later as well so there will be another report and another ban and you will have to spend another 18$, rich guy. :thumb:

And if you actually behave, there's one more clean racer on the server. So I don't see any problem. O:)

Offline Speedy J
Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:19 pm Post 
Mangoo wrote:
All it takes me is 18$ to get a new S1 licence

zeugnimod wrote:
And if you actually behave, there's one more clean racer on the server.

Well spent 18 bucks then in my opinion, win-win situation for everyone :cheer:

Offline BMW-gek
Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:40 pm Post 
The devs are going too love you :lief:

Offline Mangoo
Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:04 pm Post 
Speedy J wrote:
Well spent 18 bucks then in my opinion, win-win situation for everyone :cheer:

It sure is, what a wonderful world :-)

18 bucks one or two times a year is not allot compared to what i'm paying for iRacing :-)

BMW-gek wrote:
The devs are going too love you :lief:

I will be glad to support them, it is a great game right? :-) Thank me for future updates :-)

Offline BMW-gek
Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:31 am Post 
I can't understand why its fun to annoy people and get banned.

Offline DrBen
Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:01 pm Post 
Mangoo wrote:
Fun to see you use so much time to get a single ban. All it takes me is 18$ to get a new S1 licence and i will be unbanned on all your servers.

Peace out, see you soon on the servers again.

- datsun240z

Wow!

So... ...this guy just went out of his way to register on this forum, just to annoy the heck out of everyone around, again!?

If that does not consolidate him to be the perfect candidate for a 999-ban, then what is :fp:

@Mangoo - if that "Datsun 240"-guy is indeed you, you just outed your true - and utterly childish - character.

Why do you think someone opened up this thread, again? YES, was to make you realise your mistakes and grow as a driver/person, even if a ban was issued against you. You could have softened the consequences and discussed your point of view - but you deliberately chose to play the "annoying brat" that confused LFS with some game like street-fighter or thereabout(...) :duh:

Here some entertainment for you that hopefully makes you think about the crap you just posted:
[yhq]www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDh5IKTxg8Q[/yhq]

edit: don't know how to post yt-videos correctly, yet - sorry :oops:

[ 14 posts ]