agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 11 posts ]
Offline porez
Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:21 am Post 
Hi guys,
I'd like to say hallo to every1 coz I'm a new guy here at forum, but I've done few km's at your servers :)
Well, where I aim with this thread...
Actually my favourite cars group in lfs is tbo. It is usually hard to drive all laps clean at s2 server.
Very often we got kiss in da back from GT2 cars and almost every time at last lap we have to give them room for overtake us, which mind in last lap in tbo class.
I know you can tell me - just go to s1 and you'll be happy. Yes, I will. I do it sometimes, but ffs it's damn boring to drive at BL/FE/SO all the time :zzz: and overtaking MRTs 2-3 times per lap at straights :fp:
I observed that we got here many racers which use only (or 95% time) TBO/LX4 - Pringles, K. Harvey, AE86, Ixion guys and many many others...
Maybe we can got a chance to race on isolated server for a week/2 for tests?
OW server is empty all the time, maybe we could try?

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:31 pm Post 
Did you miss yesterday or something?

multiclass-server-s2/tb4-monday-t6011.html

Offline porez
Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:07 pm Post 
Actually I did not.
But I see you miss my point ;)

Offline initial D AE86
Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:29 pm Post 
Czesc Piotrek witamy na forum :D

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:38 pm Post 
porez wrote:
But I see you miss my point ;)

No I did not. But I wasn't ready to make my point yet.

The problem with this community is, that everybody want to do something ELSE. Absolutely mental. GT2, FBM, MRT, FOX, GTR, TBO/4, STD, UFB... I think I've heard everything the last weeks now. And....

Its just impossible to concentrate this on dedicated single class servers. It is not going to work. Even CTRA back in the good days had to work with multiple classes. So...

The best thing, I think, to do is... Do some time on these special days.. Looking for some way to expand that if possible and see where this ends up. It now is winter, there has just been a new patch. And I know... In 3, 4 months... Spring arrives, loss of interest in LFS again.. => empty servers.

My wish to Scawen was also to implement server forwarding... Didn't even found a way to discuss that. It now is all back on that annoying useless tire physics again... => Pointless to think of structural server expansion.

You know, servers are not the problem. I can create 7566874784 LFS servers if I want. But its a bit useless if they are not structural populated huh? Even worse, too much choice and too many 0/47 or many 6/47 is also not good at all. This leads to abandoncy (?) because people see empty servers and think hmm.. Nobody there now.. Second time they check... Oh also nobody there now... And in the end... They dont bother to check at all anymore. Focus and narrowing is then better, how weird that may sound.

Offline porez
Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:23 pm Post 
cargame.nl wrote:
It now is winter, there has just been a new patch. And I know... In 3, 4 months... Spring arrives, loss of interest in LFS again.. => empty servers.

not cargame.nl, [tc] and these full of nolifes [rc] :woop: ;)

cargame.nl wrote:
now is all back on that annoying useless tire physics again...

these all "tire physics" isn't exist :thumb:
One biiig piece of crap...

cargame.nl wrote:
too much choice and too many 0/47 or many 6/47 is also not good at all.

You shouldn't forget about 'cargame.nl' in name of the server.
This is very (even take a chance to say 'the most') popular "brand" in LFS s2 world.
Maybe that could give a chance to live and not being empty all the time to this server.
You could say that OW got it too, but ask yourself how many ppl like->know how drive these cars.

_
Siema AE :)

Offline BMW-gek
Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:50 pm Post 
Hello Porez :dag:

Offline initial D AE86
Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:19 pm Post 
Quote:
Its just impossible to concentrate this on dedicated single class servers. It is not going to work. Even CTRA back in the good days had to work with multiple classes. So...

The best thing, I think, to do is... Do some time on these special days.. Looking for some way to expand that if possible and see where this ends up. It now is winter, there has just been a new patch. And I know... In 3, 4 months... Spring arrives, loss of interest in LFS again.. => empty servers.

My wish to Scawen was also to implement server forwarding... Didn't even found a way to discuss that. It now is all back on that annoying useless tire physics again... => Pointless to think of structural server expansion.

You know, servers are not the problem. I can create 7566874784 LFS servers if I want. But its a bit useless if they are not structural populated huh? Even worse, too much choice and too many 0/47 or many 6/47 is also not good at all. This leads to abandoncy (?) because people see empty servers and think hmm.. Nobody there now.. Second time they check... Oh also nobody there now... And in the end... They dont bother to check at all anymore. Focus and narrowing is then better, how weird that may sound.

Yep , Mr. Dave be right... :yes:

Quote:
Very often we got kiss in da back from GT2 cars and almost every time at last lap we have to give them room for overtake us, which mind in last lap in tbo class.

when you play every day in s2 , forget about GTR , how the insects on the windscreen :lol: :D :roflol: :woop:

Quote:
I observed that we got here many racers which use only (or 95% time) TBO/LX4 - Pringles, K. Harvey, AE86, Ixion guys and many many others...

O:) :thumb: (f)

Offline porez
Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:29 pm Post 
BMW-gek wrote:
Hello Porez

yoyoyo BMW lova :lief:

Offline BMW-gek
Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:46 pm Post 
:lief:

Offline initial D AE86
Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:38 pm Post 
:lief: