agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]
Offline JJMonty
Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:02 am Post 
This server is always dead and to be honest (but also trying not to be insulting :-? ), I can see why - it is very off putting racing a FO8 against a FBM, you can get away with it on Multi-Class servers as it gives a feel of Le Mans to it, but with Single Seaters... it's just not... right :S

Could I make a suggestion that the server dedicates itself to one type of single seater each weekend? The FBM Sundays were fantastic and to be honest, there are not many Single-Seater servers that offer the custom tracks too that have been built up to a decent standard, even a FOX or FO8 sesh would be fantastic!

It's just a suggestion because obviously the server name is popular so it automatically "lures" people to the server, it seems to be people's first choice of server to check out anyway! :thumb: Why not give them another reason to join another one of your servers with another popular combo?

Personally: It is nice to find a busy single seater server as it gives me a good blast from the past feeling and reminds me of the busy servers of 2008! :P

Offline sermilan
Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:03 pm Post 
I agree... just FBM would be fun and will attract new people. The thing is are there enough available CG admins to monitor the server?

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:29 pm Post 
Probably not. But I already have the plan for some time to give some regulars kick / one day ban rights, not for the main servers but for these 'special' servers (GTR/OW).

That cannot be arranged with Airio though because it simply doesn't have this function, so I need to write something myself.

Offline Nick7
Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:25 pm Post 
FBM pwr!!! 8)

Offline Nicce
Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:30 pm Post 
cargame.nl wrote:
kick / one day ban rights,

dosent Airo Lima 1-5 support this Dave ?
i know u are good into Airo so i really dont need to explain this for u. ;)

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:31 pm Post 
It does but its for all servers.

And I don't trust many that good :devil:

Offline franky.s
Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:12 am Post 
im regular :DD

Offline OTone
Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:51 am Post 
Nice idea. FBM is really nice. A FBM server with all track would be just perfect. :respect:

Offline Litro
Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:03 pm Post 
Gogogo! :thumb:

[ 9 posts ]