agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 23 posts ]
Offline d4no
Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:47 pm Post 
Hello,

here´s replay

he pushed me off TOTALLY purposed in first lap. Then dived into me nearly without brakes. And in last lap dived into me once more, through the grass.

Sorry for my english :)

Hope he´ll be banned soon :(

Offline Speedy J
Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:29 pm Post 
Yeah well...

I banned him again. 90 days now. But I think I dont want to see him back again. He always makes trouble. Always. Should be in an isolated single player server... or world even. 'He can't even reply normally to me when I ask him what happened.

Offline Dandy Dust
Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:38 pm Post 
What can I say? The best thing about d4no is his English and I congratulate him for that. The rest is a report of someone who is rather been swift to take offence. It was my first turn on the nl server and I did my best... maybe my best is not all that good, but what should I say: If the guys in charge of this ban be again, it would be out of routine, but with no substantial malversation. Maybe someone should speak to Dan Ondrusch . TNX for getting me banned from my favorite game for 90 days.

:honger: :lock:

Offline Dandy Dust
Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:44 pm Post 
So what exactly was I banned for 90 days for? :honger:

Offline d4no
Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:45 pm Post 
You should watch replay before you ask... And read Speedy´s post again.

Offline Dandy Dust
Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:47 pm Post 
d4no :thumb_d:

Offline Dandy Dust
Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:12 pm Post 
@Speedy: when did you ask ME what happened? You just banned me without any comment!!! Because of (nearly) nothing. Do you feel better now? WHEN did you ask me anything, PLEASE tell me! (I mean it) PLEASE tell me what your considerations about the replay above were and when you asked my anything. Thank you. :honger:

Offline Speedy J
Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:24 pm Post 
Dandy Dust wrote:
@Speedy: when did you ask ME what happened?

Your memory is unbelievably short :roll:
S2-chat wrote:
22:03 CG™» Speedy J Z30 Dandy Dust - maybe you like to be busy with stuff like thi, i certainly am not

22:02 Z30 Dandy Dust CG™» Speedy J - close to satisfaction, boy?

22:02 CG™» Speedy J Z30 Dandy Dust - well seems to me you help yourself once again

22:01 Z30 Dandy Dust CG™» Speedy J - very helpfull tonight...

22:00 Z30 Dandy Dust der große chef des gesamtwichsens ist schon knapp
vorm abspritzen seiner omnipotenz!!!

22:00 CG™» Speedy J Z30 Dandy Dust - wa hat du jetzt wieder getan...

Dandy Dust wrote:
PLEASE tell me what your considerations about the replay above were

Hitting other racer on purpose. Once again.

Offline Dandy Dust
Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:39 pm Post 
That I would have hit anybody on purpose is simply your assuption. Look at the replay again, d4no is holding into my line (steering to the right)! I was in front and getting ready to take the fast shikane... Nothing on this replay is worth a 90 day ban, not even a single day ban. :angry:
Speedy, you just like doing it, don�t you?

You could have such a replay from many drivers a hundred times every day, and you know that! It�s no objective punishment, what so ever! Meditate it! :huh:

I am planning to cause a major internet DNS blackout on March 31, 2012. Just to give you an idea what real omnipotenz looks like.. :devil:

Offline Obmit
Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:01 pm Post 
:fp:
Here we go again.

Dandy, do you really believe that Speedy enjoys banning people ?

If you do, then you have no idea about the way Speedy or the other CG Admins handle things.

Oh, and if your final comment is true,,, it's a pretty stupid thing to tell people,,, or, and this is my suspicion, your talking out of your ass, just a lot of hot air,,, either way doesn't make a good impression.

Offline kiyoshi
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:42 am Post 
If you drive like that, and like this:
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=358915
then the majority of racers won't want to race with you on track. I certainly don't.

So saying things like this:
Dandy Dust wrote:
TNX for getting me banned from my favorite game for 90 days.

or trying to blame Speedy for making a bad decision is a bit pointless.

Grow up & take the responsibility for your own actions yourself. If you don't want to risk be banned, then don't drive like a complete prick, and stop ruining our races.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:22 am Post 
Dandy Dust wrote:
I am planning to cause a major internet DNS blackout on March 31, 2012. Just to give you an idea what real omnipotenz looks like.. :devil:

Awesome. A full day of rest. Love it :lief:

The world a day without the internetz. You know what? Make it a full week :thumb: (Hmm by that time the anti terror unit found your house already I'm afraid).

But eeeehhh.. To give a free tip. DNS is not really important, if peoplez know IP numbers then they still can browse. Like a pro :yes:

How is the voodoo doll of d4no going? Noticed some comments from you yesterday aswell. Just before 22u.. But, was busy with something else otherwise I had showed you the door.

Offline Dandy Dust
Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:15 am Post 
Hi Speedy!

After all you are realizing arbitraty law here. Both these replays don´t show anything that leads into a 90ban at a reasonable evaluation. Were are the rules, that these verdicts are based on?

Where is my porposed crashing? There is nothing like this in that replay. Did you even watch it, or is it enough that somebody gets into a huff?

You would find situations, as displayed on the replay probalby in so many races every night, that 3month bans would be epedemic.

So please give me a hint, which situation in the replay d4no posted shows what You usually sentence with a 90day ban. PLEASE!
And it would also be nice if you gave me an example of who else got a 90day ban for a similiar replay.

If You honestly can´t you should either rethink your judgement or at least the reasons why a 90day ban was issued on me?!

I am not a loyer, but it can be said, that every judement should be based on a replicable evaluation of evidence and not the judge saying: "Oh no, it´s him again. Why does he not rather live on the moon?!"

That reminds me of the joke, where the guy allways comes to the rabbi with his trouble, to request solutions.
The rabbi gets enervated after a view times and comes up with the following solution:
His costomer should get baptized after all.
Upset the guy asks the rabbi, how in heaven he would come up with such a suggestion?!
The Rabbi: "Then you can go on the parsons nerfes."

So in case, the real reason for the extended ban is, that you don´t want to put up with me,
I would like to inject, that it lacks objectivity.

Should my driving have been to harsh in that
race, I would like to get the same punishment, as everybody else.

(In real law, criminals that repeat their crimes, can not expect mitigation -reduction of the punishment - but on the other hand, the judge cannot extend the ammount of punishment above the given levels. So if in this particular case the normal ban would be, lets say 3 days, it would not be reduced to 2 days. ok. But no judge in the civilized world can extend the sentence to a higher lever because of the repetition - well I have just learned this from the internet right now, and if you want I´ll find you a link for that legal norm in any language you may want to read it in).

Well, that´s about what comes to my mind in general. Off course I would be willing to argue details of the replay, concerning my driving, as well as d4no´s driving and some other situations, that occured in the same race, without leeding into monthlong bans, because nobody decided to snitch on them.

Greetings, Dandy

Offline peter_heijnen
Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:45 am Post 
Dandy Dust wrote:
Nothing on this replay is worth a 90 day ban, not even a single day ban.

#1: you drive into him not the other way around. :nono:
Check from his car with 'pov behind the car' to see he rides a totally straight line.
#2: you drive into him. All of a sudden you forgot were to brake in time? :nono:
#3: you drive into him, totally deliberately! :nono:

:nono: + :nono: + :nono: = :dag:

Your problem: you think you own the road. I hope you dont have a driving license. LFS is not need for speed.

I feel sorry for speedy and the other mods who take lots of care to make this server the place to be! :thumb:

Offline gammelsokdk
Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:54 pm Post 
okay I have looked the replay and I can say that if you look at the time.

1:20:62 there is no doubt about the turning of Dandy's Wheel, And D4no is in the mirror.

Just a neutral point of view.

/Sokken

Offline Dandy Dust
Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:13 pm Post 
look at 1:18 from above... :/ :\

"Just a neutral point of view." - a neutral view?

Neutral means not to take anybodys side,

what is neutral about that gammelsokdk?

Either you mean, my/your point of view,

or you mean, your opinion, or something,

but neutral

:coffee:

Offline Speedy J
Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:16 pm Post 
1:20:62 there is no doubt about the turning of Dandy's Wheel

Exactly and thank you and Peter. The "incidents" happening after that would maybe make someone who thinks Dandy Dust is an innocent or ignorant driver believe it could be accidental.

If this was the first time I had to watch Dandy's style and act on it, maybe it would be a warning or a short ban.

But I lost count of the times he causes trouble. And the worst thing is, he won't change attitude. In that, the true problem lies. No matter is there is a ban and if there is, how long it is.
Dandy Dust wrote:
After all you are realizing arbitraty law here.

Might be. Hey, if you think you got fucked, I agree with you. It's just that you fucked yourself, I didn't. Buy a mirror for crying out loud. We are about the same age. We should not have to have this discussion at all.

Offline gammelsokdk
Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:22 pm Post 
I did both from top and behind and inside and to me it looks like he gave a little room to you just before the hit, But ill let it be the admins say on this.
I know that raceaccidents do happen, But there is a reson why we have admins to sort it out tho.

And I am not trying to start a discussion or anything, Just took a look at it, And said how I saw it.

I wont say anyting about the time of ban, Because its all up to the admins to decide, I just hope that I never gets a ban :D

And just saw it as a neutral person :coffee:

Offline [TDRT]K.Harvey
Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:53 pm Post 
First crash a sharp turn into D4no
Second crash barely brakes and rams D4no
Third crash divebomb through the grass and hits D4no

All 3 seem intentionnal to me.

If you don't agree you just need to learn how to race. Start by reading this :

http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Clean_Racers_Club_Rules

Offline pmw
Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:56 pm Post 
Dandy Dust wrote:
I am planning to cause a major internet DNS blackout on March 31, 2012. Just to give you an idea what real omnipotenz looks like..

I did laugh my ass off.

Offline Dandy Dust
Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:39 pm Post 
@pmv: :lock: :lol:

Offline Dandy Dust
Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:02 pm Post 
Hi all!

Looks like I´ll have to play a lot of civilization in the coming months.

Shure I get overmotivated a lot when racing, but I am not angry any more.

May You all live in peace and porsperity.

Sorry for any inconvenience...

Greetings, Dandy

Offline jjjeeefff
Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:55 pm Post 
:nono: + :nono: + :nono: = :dag:

²nd that lol :D

[ 23 posts ]