agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 12 posts ]
Offline Chris_uk
Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:08 am Post 
First off i love what the cargame guys are doing but i have a big gripe with the UFB..

When you are driving the tbo class (fxo, rb4 & xrt) your forever getting punted mid corner by the UFB drivers..

Most of the time i get ufb drivers making crazy overtake manouvers often resulting in ruining both our races.. If they do manage to pass they then get overtaken on the straights.. Then it starts all over again.

I love multiclass racing but having a car great on corners and slow on straights against a car worse on corners but great on straights is always going to be akward..

What are the chances of upping the power of the UFB or even have there own server?

Offline tRoopeR
Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:38 am Post 
I said the same thing some days ago: what happens between UFBs and TBOs happens also with NGT and LX's/FZ5's.

When I was UFB, I had the opposite problem: I overtook tbo's and then an FXO got in front blocking both races and all over again.
Now I'm XFR and happens the same with LX6's, they catch up and pass before T1, they don't pull back, so, until I have a VERY good chance to overtake (remember, they are faster in straights and keep their lines in turns) I stay back trying to pass and lose time. I'm also trying to be VERY clean and overtake when there is a fair amount of space, which slows me down more.

I suggested something like a race car/road car server split, but hey, lets just say it's a side effect of multiclass :beer:

Offline dadoml
Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:48 pm Post 
If you are getting overtaken by ufbs in TBO, then you are too slow - go training offline

Offline Derohk
Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:52 pm Post 
dadoml wrote:
If you are getting overtaken by ufbs in TBO, then you are too slow

itll happen at SO anyways because the UFB has the pure handling to keep up so this comment is irrelevant

Offline kiyoshi
Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:25 pm Post 
Some people hate UFBs. Other people love them.
Some people are right. And other people are wrong.

Offline DOC
Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:38 pm Post 
There is just ONE reason wy i hate :wink: this little Elephant Shoe:

And this is that absolutly nerv killing engine sound of this car (specially with earphones on it let my head explode :o )

Offline franky.s
Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:12 pm Post 
why people want to remove multiclass from a multiclass server? :fp:

Offline Inouva
Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:54 am Post 
I think that the point of this thread is to show how "Reckless" are ( Not everyone ) The ufb drivers

Is the same as 8 months ago with the GT2/1 RoadRage that mostly of us suffer several times

Now in the S2 server barely are gt2 and didn't saw anymore the roadrage on those class, Look's like the disease was transmited to the ufb's drivers :o

Offline Speedy J
Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:27 am Post 
DOC wrote:
And this is that absolutly nerv killing engine sound of this car

Hear, hear....

Offline Chris_uk
Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:28 am Post 
I didnt put this up to remove them, Firstly id prefer to make them a tad faster just so that repetative fighting was removed.

Offline Nicce
Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:53 am Post 
guess u mean slow them down ??
cause if cargames admins decide to make UFB faster.. it will come to that point that class 3 = lx6-rac-fz5 drivers come here and say the exact same thing u did on OP man.. ;)

i do to have some probbs with the UFB´s but its irrelevant..(reason is comming) its a multiclass server and the only reason i got in trouble with this class is that i have slow cars in SAME class that are holding me back and will not let me pass okay its racing i know this so u dont need to tell me.. ;)

and if i do get clear or got into a fast group of ppl @ say like: SO5/SO4.. i dont have a problem with them annymore.. i mean.. how can thoes 45%restricted cars keep up with a lx4 that are doing 1,52laps easy and they are stuck on 2,04 and lowest 2,00min laps ??

Offline Chris_uk
Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:15 pm Post 
Basically due to them being able to corner so well. They just dont want to let off the accel and slow down.

[ 12 posts ]