agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
Offline harlza23
Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:22 am Post 
Dear Admins, Cruiser's and Members.

You may know me on lfs as Ulrich Stern. in real life my name is Harley and im 23

Why was i banned?

I was banned permantly from CG.nl s2 for being part of the (censored) gang at (censored).

Why do i want a unban?

since the start of this year i decided to call it quits with (censored) server because a certain person there calling me a pedo. as for me coming into your server 6+ months ago with horn, bamse, madd and maz and kerser i was just observing and laughing along with them at that time i had no booters or DDOS tools on my pc!, what i didn't know was this was going to get me into trouble to the point i received the ban with the others. now since the start of this year ive moved to CLC server with rikki pass me and a few other i have kept my head down, started my own game servers etc.

Admins i have already tried to talk the admins at tc to urban me but will not until beav horn and a few others come forward and apologize to the lfs community for there **** up. you are welcome to do the same and refuse my unban request or you can talk between yourself's and unban me on 1 condition i keep my head down and my mouth shut and/or not be a pain to anyone else in cargame.nl

I leave the decision up to the admins and if you want to talk ill be in clc for the next few hours or a team speak if not use the email address supplied with this account.

Harley

P.S *(censored) is a word i don't wish to use on these forums as i don't want to point fingers

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:45 am Post 
I don't see a reason why a 24/7 cruiser needs to be on a racing server to begin with.

harlza23 wrote:
started my own game servers etc.

Good, stick with that then. Problem solved. (There was no problem).

Offline harlza23
Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:47 am Post 
sorry dave i must have made a mistake with how i wrote that....i have a dedi box that has all different servers on it like JC2MP, FSOpen, 2 mine craft servers etc. if its a no just say so dave and ill leave it at that and i wont pursue another unban request

Harley

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:09 pm Post 
No. You might have changed your attitude but I don't feel the need to open a can of worms which might follow. I have other stuff which I want to focus my energy on.

[ 4 posts ]