agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 24 posts ]
Offline neus
Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:13 pm Post 
I want to go by GTR cars. What class GTR of the car?
I have class 5 only.

Offline Brabus
Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:35 pm Post 
you need a rank voer 15 and a securityrate over 90%

thats all

to grow up faster, you should race on S1 server with other same classes.
race clecan.. race fast. clean racing and good pole and you get your rank faster.

Offline Litro
Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:00 pm Post 
or just !ex + !rt

Offline Failezz
Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:30 pm Post 
neus wrote:
I want to go by GTR cars. What class GTR of the car?
I have class 5 only.

GTR is only on - cargame GTR server. :)

Offline Brabus
Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:29 pm Post 
Quote:
GTR is only on - cargame GTR server. :)

i think he means GT2 insted of GTR.

Offline Failezz
Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:27 pm Post 
Brabs, wasnt trollin but most guys tho ask for GTR on s2 server when u find it on GTR server. simpel really. ;)

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:54 am Post 
You are class 6 according to !pi .. You are allowed to drive GT2 on the S2 server, GTR indeed only is available on the GTR server

Offline Hiromi
Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:49 pm Post 
Dave pls FIX S2 server 3days still TBO track and cars why not in use vote for GT2 cars and traditionally route ;( this TBO is perkele cevapcici :roflol:

Offline initial D AE86
Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:03 pm Post 
Dave please do it for Roman, he loves GT2 :cheer:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:28 pm Post 
TBO? There is NGT, LRF, GTI as well during Fern Bay/South City.

Due to the extremely low attendance the last weeks I have no idea what to do anymore to make it interesting. I have the feeling it doesn't matter anyway :roll:

Offline Hiromi
Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:59 pm Post 
leave it as it was. " I have no idea what to do anymore to make it interesting " why you got the feeling that you need to change something :roll: ! When he wants something changed OMG how you came to this trolololo idea :roflol: There NGT, LRF, GTI as well during Fern Bay/South City ???? really do not understand your thought processes :lief:
Always when was open only Fern Bay and South City participation decreases every time ! Look at GTM, GT1, NDR.... and XY more not excluding cargame. OK freedom of expression when ppl vote but when intrude this "unattractive" maps for fun race is the worst thing you can do :fp:

Where is the joy of the race ? can not overtake .... overturned car on roof it is not fun. I have already expressed my opinion for long-term use Fern Bay and South City :x :angry: :thumb_d: :no: it ruined popularity and the fun of the game.

WE can OLD cargame :lief: and when you can make any interesting try any new layout or stop and go in PIT or new scorecard and more and more but no omg SO anf FE :wink:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:30 pm Post 
I get a bit nervous from that cat but eehh what? No SO and FE? Lol.

Hiromi wrote:
any interesting try any new layout or stop and go in PIT or new scorecard

Nonono... I am not going to put in massive amounts of work to entertain 20 people. I am sorry.

Like I said in a different topic, things are going in the wrong direction with LFS and I have done a lot to try to extend the life of LFS but the resources are now running out. You can't have 10 people on KY3 during the evening for example, it's over. I realized/noticed that and I switched to small track mode 24/7. Yes, thats true.

If you want the old algorithm of last week back, then fine. Just did that. But it doesn't matter anyway.

Offline Hiromi
Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:35 pm Post 
interesting, not agree, your server, your problem, goodbye, adios :beer:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:35 pm Post 
My problem? Wait a second, that escalated quickly. Since when do I have a problem :lol:

I think LFS has a problem, not me :D

Offline Frozeni
Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:51 pm Post 
I can understand if there isn't much motivation anymore to do anything, but i would really appreciate to be able to race with gt2's with roman and everyone else as it is for as long as possible. It's just an awesome experience :) But i agree with the class rotation system (monday/tbo, etc.). For me its already great without changing anything :thumb:

But yeah, the work you have already put into this and the amounts of amaizing racing what have sprung out of that during these years, im in no position to ask anything :lief:

Offline initial D AE86
Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:03 pm Post 
Frozeni wrote:
I can understand if there isn't much motivation anymore to do anything, but i would really appreciate to be able to race with gt2's with roman and everyone else as it is for as long as possible

:lief:

Offline Hiromi
Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:03 pm Post 
" your problem " it was thought as i write when you block GT2cars and normal tracks, do not be surprised of when on server are after 2 days 5 ppl on server :lol: bear the consequences :lief: this was my thoughts :woop: :dag:
When stoped GT2 and normal tracks - My hand does not enter the server :D but I think that your it might not be interested in this was this " your server " :lol:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:28 pm Post 
It's no GT2 server, in fact those GTR cars shouldn't be on that server to begin with. And yes I am not interested in arrogant thoughts like "GT2 or else..." ..

GTI and FOX days are more popular then GT2, I think that says enough.

Frozeni wrote:
I can understand if there isn't much motivation anymore to do anything,

Oh but there is enough motivation but it's not for 20 LFS people, then it's a waste of energy :wink:

The interest in LFS is only dropping whatever idea pops up.

Offline Hiromi
Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:52 pm Post 
really ? If you are convinced of your words. Do it one month and try increase the popularity.
P.S I can not stop looking at the S1 cargame as bursting at the seams.

Achhhh jaaaj Dave please I have a headache good bye. :x houk

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:21 pm Post 
Headache of yourself?

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:11 am Post 
Anyway I love you all and stuff but its always the same story. Not enough people, too many idea's. And no LFS updates.

So, well.. Yeah. I can't do much, it always has the same ending. Waiting. Forevah. :fp: :duh: :D

But small tracks 24/7 wasnt a great idea, OK, roger.

Offline initial D AE86
Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:42 am Post 
Dave wrote:
But small tracks 24/7 wasnt a great idea, OK, roger.
:yes:

Offline UnknownMaster21
Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:36 pm Post 
FZ50 on backw... oh I mean rev... g-g-g-g-osh I mean, GLUPIA KLAWIATURI! I mean FZ50 revving up with no nothing else for no reason is the new thing for having nothing new for the old new class system which doesn't work as it does not exist anymore due the fact it doesn't make any sense. Excellent!

( LFS needs an update, we need imagination)

Change whole multiclass with more multiclass cars: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/76057- ... strictions

Offline initial D AE86
Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:17 pm Post 
GLUPIA KLAWIATURI
:lol:

[ 24 posts ]