agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 14 posts ]
Offline DANIEL-CRO
Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:26 pm Post 
username: d3v1k
just look at replay and everything will be clear

Offline rageshgr
Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:41 pm Post 
Incredible that someone from that famous team is doing it, either that or he is misusing team tag without permission

Offline DANIEL-CRO
Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:35 pm Post 
looks like you guys should hire Ragesh :wink:

Offline rageshgr
Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:33 am Post 
lol, who should hire me?

Offline DANIEL-CRO
Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:28 am Post 
CG team :D look you are only person who replys, noone admins as I expected...
btw this guy is already permanently banned on all AA and AMG servers. and dont forget to delete his times

Offline rageshgr
Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:38 am Post 
lol

Offline BMW-gek
Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:07 pm Post 
Ok speedhack. Very clearly! Thanks for the report :thumb:

Offline friarbish
Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:09 pm Post 
username: d3v1k has now been kick from the MRc team and on behalf of the MRc team would like to thank those involved for reporting it.
all the best and happy gaming

MRc bish

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:00 am Post 
Yeah, I've read it earlier... But my life is a bit busy at the moment... Lots of things going on.. I can go a bit personal, like I care...

Went to a hospital here in the neighboorhood today, took almost all day... And finally... finaaaaaaaaaalllyyyy... After five years or more.. Something real is going to happen. Need surgery fast... Already have an appointment for the 17th of January (suggestion was 13th but I thought that was not so good idea) but maybe it's too quick for the financial aspect. Difficult to explain, cause I cross EU borders, again.. But anyway, things are moving. *happy is*

It's about my nose / head. Had a scan today and it's one big mess in my head :D . I already knew that but previous hospitals are way too lazy .. Doing the wrong stuff and well, basically nothing, other then prescribe stupid sprays and puffy stuff. Actually I had surgery before but it has been done in .. Well.. Not so good way, 10% effective or something. At least bringing some smell and taste back, I lost that already completely in those days. But that surgery even is reverted in some way, that actually shouldn't be possible but the scan shows.

I'm looking forward to this, I know its going to be life changing. It feels like dragging a big stone around your neck all day long, you can get used to it but it never feels comfortable. Makes me extremely tired also, sleeping is a disaster.

Am I going to be nicer? No :devil: :lol:

Well.. Maybe I am... (That scares me a bit)...

But eehhh well.. Cheaters yeah... Amazing that people do that with a licensed account. 999 ofcourse, times removed.

Offline BMW-gek
Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:31 am Post 
cargame.nl wrote:
Story that made me leave the house 10 minutes later :P

I wish you the best Dave and hope everything is going well with the surgery. (f)

Offline gandlers
Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:57 am Post 
Erghh, doesn't sound pleasant.

Good luck. Hope the procedure goes as planned

I like to think that "niceness" is inversely proportional to age. (that's my excuse anyway! :D)

Offline rageshgr
Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:34 am Post 
Sorry to hear Dave, get well soon! best wishes

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:17 pm Post 
BMW-gek wrote:
Story that made me leave the house 10 minutes later :P

:lol:

---
Guys, no problems whatsoever, I'm not in dying conditions... It just costs time / energy, a lot... Thats all 8)

Offline DANIEL-CRO
Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:26 pm Post 
Good luck Dave, best wishes

[ 14 posts ]