agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Offline jahilton2002
Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:47 pm Post 
ok just going around tryna beat WRs :zzz: in a fjr and this driver "poltergeist" in a bf1, he seems fine and i've racing with him b4 anyway;

if you watch the race he keeps buzzin' me.. comes right up my arse the slows down, put me off my hotlaps lol.

on 5/5 i brake hard so i can turn a right hand corner (iirc alittle lock up) and BANG right up my arse forward flip! :angry: :nono:

looking at the reply i dont think he/she ment to do it. if you look are there pedals on her/his car, you can see on the corner b4 they press the brak and clutch pedal together (like they have big feet :lol: )

at the last moment just before impact he/she see there error as there foot is full on the clutch and not the break..... and presses the brakes just in time for there head to go up my arse.. :lol:

this is not a report or a complaint, it was just a big feet error..... it gets better..... he/she was so sorry for the mistake like ;

sorry
sorry
sorry
soory
sorry
sorry
potergeist has been kicked for flooding

:lol: :yes: :o

made me rofl lol

cant find reply lol as4 5/5 24.08/2010 appox 11.45pm (uk time) just use two on track

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:20 pm Post 
jahilton2002 wrote:
cant find reply

jahilton2002 wrote:
just use two

have you had some alcohol? :roll: :x

Offline jahilton2002
Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:49 pm Post 
no sleepy pills :thumb_d: :[ "just us two" and "can't find replay"

:duh: :coffee: