Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]

Vote yes! :)
yes 63%  63%  [ 5 ]
no 38%  38%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 8
Offline -Joske-
Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:06 pm Post 
I have made a layout on Aston.

You see that you have to drive to the pit.. So you have to learn when to brake an take you speed at max of 80 there. That will be fun. Also it is a very long track. So i think max of 3 laps is okay.
Here a screenshot where it also is smaller to take a longer route.

I hope you enjoy it, and vote for this track. (f)

Last edited by -Joske- on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Silver
Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:37 pm Post 
Hi, interesting layout to say the least! The thing with racing through the pits is that some drivers will be "bumped" by others causing them to get penalties. Its even more likely to happen as you'll be racing into the pits and then braking hard at the last moment...

Another thing is that if you're using this layout you might have to always set "/midrace=no", as people leaving the pits might cause accidents (leaving the pit boxes AND due direction driven within the pits...).

I would love to see this / race here, but am worried it might be a bit chaotic!

Offline -Joske-
Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:59 pm Post 
Yeah that maby will be a problem.. But that is also the fun to avoid them. :wink:

Offline -Joske-
Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:51 pm Post 
I have changes the layout because i did something wrong. So here is the new file uploaded by http://www.mediafire.com : http://www.mediafire.com/?l0kmr1qphreyh67

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:03 pm Post 
OK updated start post

Offline mike259
Mon May 02, 2011 7:38 am Post 
I can not understand this ! the devs open the tracks to have new corners and u put stupid barriers in the middle of the track wtf :huh:

Offline -Joske-
Tue May 03, 2011 3:26 pm Post 
mike259 wrote:
wtf :huh:

:lol: Yeah wtf... No open tracks is there for to make a track that is different, and this is different. You can not everywhere overtake and with that pit lane you have to drive 80. So it is something different than normaly.. And that can be fun if you learn the track. (f)

[ 7 posts ]