agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 4 of 4  [ 183 posts ]
Offline scoot11
Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:53 am Post 
It is true... :thumb:
but
i'm still playing on demo because i want to be fast with rwd car on blackwood. :D

Before i win the vaucher i was driving only xfg but now i'm trying to beat my pb's with xrg,
and i'm happy beacuse i made 1.33.52 with xrg (i know that i can be even better) :D

my time on s2 is coming...

so don't be mad at me...
peace brother :lol:

Offline Litro
Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:02 am Post 
cargame.nl wrote:
CarbonS plays rarely and never on S1 :/
ZnoCz upgraded to S2 but plays rarely :/

CarbonS was on October on S1 server, doing some race. But now lazy.
ZnoCz was pretty active, but now he is quite busy I think.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:46 pm Post 
It's not enough...

I'm not happy with the disrespect I get from some and I'm sure everyone has his own reasons for it but if I see this for example;
http://www.spdoracing.com/eventdb/drive ... scal/hosts

Then it looks like I throw away money all the time.

I'd rather think it's better to spend it on some sort of competition price on the licensed servers then on the demo environment. Or do I see it all wrong and must I have other expectations to begin with :-?

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:11 am Post 
Hmm the PM has been read a few days ago but the voucher hasn't been used. I personally used it now on one of my other accounts.

Can't be used again, sorry, I am being arrogant myself at the moment. And it feels good to be honest. Pppfff :dag:

Offline Litro
Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:37 pm Post 
Yeah... :roll:

Offline marcromboy
Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:11 pm Post 
dave, spend the money in league event prices :dag:
(i'm going to talk to you in a few days about some ideas i got in my mind)

Offline WhizBoy
Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:54 pm Post 
C'mon I tried this month to get S1 but now you say that you are ending this competition ;( Just taka the voucher from these guys which arent playing (inactive) Or smth. Please only this final month :(

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:21 pm Post 
WhizBoy wrote:
Just taka the voucher from these guys which arent playing (inactive) Or smth

I can't because those accounts do not belong to me.

What I can do is creating new S1 licensed accounts and give the game password to the monthly winners but keep the email address registered to myself. In that way I always have control over those accounts.

There are some drawbacks, especially for the winners... Have to start all over again, you have no 'nice' LFS account name and you have to trust me that I don't pull your account without a good reason.

But it's the only solution I see. I want more people racing, dedicated on S1 (or demo).. That was the goal. And I don't see that happening in the current situation. So I have to change the rules :roll:

Offline delta s4
Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:16 pm Post 
hi!
u should give voucher to the ones that are motivated to play on S1, not by winning the league, some only win the league to say to others that they are better than everyone else and dont even play on S1, see carbonS example, yes he won voucher, but after he won he rarely played, then he came back to demo...
i agree with you something as to change
i dont think that you creating accounts would be a good way to end this problem, in my case if i ever win voucher i'd like to have some admin rights on some S1 servers, but if it is with an account created by you i have to start all over again, which it doesnt seem fair
i understand how you feel about this situation, throwing money away and ppl dont even think about what it took for them to have S1

vouchers should be given to players over 23 years old, not to some kids that think that this is just a game

Offline Litro
Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:45 pm Post 
delta s4 wrote:
vouchers should be given to players over 23 years old, not to some kids that think that this is just a game

Why only 23 ? Years doesn't mean that they know what LFS is for.

Offline delta s4
Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:11 pm Post 
that was an example. and years does matter, if u ask ppls age, the fairest drivers are the oldest, even that the youngest are more dedicated to LFS doesnt mean they can "drive", they are only dedicated because they have all day long to play, older ppl that have jobs knows how hard life is at the moment, they would appreciate voucher more than the "kids", if understand what i'm trying to say, you will agree with me (i think)

Offline Litro
Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:20 pm Post 
Please, you are self-flattering now. :lol: Read you text again, please, and you will see that that oldest one have not time for LFS too. (f)

Offline delta s4
Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:42 pm Post 
true, they have less time, but they use the time well
nvm, u just want ur latvian friends to win vouchers, other ppl doesnt matter for you
ur friends are the ones that are not using S1, the players i brought to cargame are all using S1, and they deserved to win, not like cuprum that spectates every race he doesnt win, like carbonS that did the same thing, and so on... if u think that those kids deserve anything u must be crazy, behaviors like just tells everything about the player

i'm done talking about this, i made i point, its up to Dave to decide what he wants to do, after all its his money on the line

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:16 am Post 
delta s4 wrote:
u should give voucher to the ones that are motivated to play on S1

I can't measure that.

delta s4 wrote:
i dont think that you creating accounts would be a good way to end this problem

I have no control what people are doing after they received their 'present', I think it's a good way to end that problem.

I was expecting that people would visit all kinds of servers with it, upgrade to S2 or whatever and I don't mind that at all. But just not using it was beyond imagination. That has to stop and the only way to do that is to have control over it.

delta s4 wrote:
its up to Dave to decide what he wants to do

Will create fresh accounts with e-mail addresses controlled by me. If people don't want to win and use that, I don't care.

You have to race a few hours a month with it at licensed servers otherwise it gets pulled and if you prove to be really enjoying it, the account can be fully yours after six months. Something like that.

marcromboy wrote:
dave, spend the money in league event prices :dag:
(i'm going to talk to you in a few days about some ideas i got in my mind)

Hmm no, I am not good in organizing leagues other then this demo thing, which gives me more headaches already then joy.

So I don't going to organize even more 'events'. Not even have time to spend on that. I'm sorry. (f)

Offline marcromboy
Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:49 am Post 
no, the ideas i got in my mind is that i'm organizing some events...
but i will write down that stuff in the upcoming week and tell you about my ideas

Offline Speedy J
Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:31 pm Post 
cargame.nl wrote:
this demo thing, which gives me more headaches already then joy.

Man, thats really sad to hear :(

But still, I would like to advice you to measure the results of your terrific idea to the people who are happy with the license. And not to the ones who do not appreciate (or...maybe at the moment just do not have time to race...)

Athough I do understand you being fed up with this situation (f)

Offline Litro
Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:29 pm Post 
delta s4 wrote:
if u think that those kids deserve anything u must be crazy

They are not kids at all... ZnoCz is 24. And CarbonS is quite old too, but he is not saying his real age. So please, stop this insults, Thank You !

Offline delta s4
Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:30 pm Post 
Dave, if i were you i would be mad too by your gifts are not used, i understand that, and yes, its hard to know ho really wants voucher and use it

Offline langpascal
Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:34 pm Post 
Hey cargame.nl,

I sent you a pm. Did you not get it? Waiting for response. :huh:

Cheers

EDIT: Hope I can join our (S1/S2) championship quick. Hangs on your response. :(

Offline delta s4
Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:52 pm Post 
i thought ppl had 14 days to claim voucher, langpascal is very mad that he lost his voucher before deadline was over, in my opinion thats not fair

Offline langpascal
Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:57 pm Post 
Yes and the thing is I even got the voucher code on 2nd December but had no time to activate it. So why did cargame.nl active it then? I just don't understand. :(

Offline Litro
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:06 pm Post 
Another inactive driver after winning S1 voucher.. :nah:

Offline langpascal
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:22 pm Post 
@Litro. First of all as I said I had more work to do than usual so couldn't drive so much. Recent days I just wanted to drive with fast drivers to have some fun but there were no good so I didn't race. (Just spectated on some servers) Moreover, what is not good at this? I mean there is no rule to activate my voucher within few days, is there? So I don't understand what's wrong. Tell me please.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:54 am Post 
langpascal wrote:
I mean there is no rule to activate my voucher within few days, is there?

No but there is now a new rule that there are no vouchers to win anymore and your behaviour is part of it.

It's exactly the same pattern as other winners. Veerrryy active, every day some hours and after the win suddenly no activity anymore. I'm done with that, period. Can spend my money better.

Offline Tooth
Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:54 pm Post 
cargame.nl wrote:
No but there is now a new rule that there are no vouchers to win anymore and your behaviour is part of it.

It's exactly the same pattern as other winners. Veerrryy active, every day some hours and after the win suddenly no activity anymore. I'm done with that, period. Can spend my money better.

:thumb: - Been watching here from time to time. People go - I won, wheres my voucher. Like you owe them anything. No respect whatsoever. :thumb_d: :angry:

T.Lomp

Offline langpascal
Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:01 pm Post 
@cargame.nl

You didn't read the rest of my post, did you? I told you that there are days where I have to do more at work. Recent days were like these days. Furthermore when I won my voucher code there were no such rule. So this is not correct. Now it's like you brake your own rules. Think about that. :wink:

Offline inuam
Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:25 pm Post 
Surely you could buy licence of your own if you work so hard?

It's his money and his rules, of course he can change them if they don't seem to work...

Offline langpascal
Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:10 pm Post 
Sure but the new rules should just count for the races AFTER the new rules and not for these races which were driven before. You know what I mean? :wink:

Offline inuam
Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:57 pm Post 
I get what you mean, but because he pays everything (servers, forum, prizes) out of his own pocket he has the right to change the rules anytime.

And judging by unused licences and disgraceful attitude in this thread, it was not bad decision.

Offline Litro
Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:11 pm Post 
Nice sentences, inuam. :thumb: I agree to you.

Offline langpascal
Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:16 pm Post 
@cargame.nl

Okay, I didn't want it to come to this point but now you put yourself in this situation. You know that there is a law which says that you have to follow your promise? LINK If you don't understand this there is no other way except I have to contact my lawyer. :duh:

angrily...
Cheers

Offline marcromboy
Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:28 am Post 
hey pascal, before you're going to contact your lawyer (which makes no sense at all)
think about what you've done. you had the chance to use the voucher, you didnt.
so theres enough said, everybody in this thread told you whats the point, and if you dont get it, we're sorry

and btw if you read in the german law book, you should read between the lines

"(1) Die Auslobung kann bis zur Vornahme der Handlung widerrufen werden. Der Widerruf ist nur wirksam, wenn er in derselben Weise wie die Auslobung bekannt gemacht wird oder wenn er durch besondere Mitteilung erfolgt."

which is in english

"658 Withdrawal
(1) The competition to carry out the action may be revoked. The revocation is only effective if it is published in the same manner as the reward or if it occurs, by special message. "

read & think before you post or threaten somebody

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:10 am Post 
langpascal wrote:
except I have to contact my lawyer. :duh:

:lol:

Good luck :thumb:

You make yourself pretty stupid now, instead of convincing me that your going to use it, you are saying this stupid American stuff. Who do you think you are? This whole thread is becoming idiotic, I'm closing it now and goodbye. :dag:

(complete IP range block from Deutsche Telekom putted in the firewall of this server).

Thanks for all the demo users who left a supportive message. There where really a lot. :roll:

[ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4