agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 11 posts ]
Offline ikinks
Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:51 pm Post 
When driving some rounds alone on the demo server (haven't played for quite a while, so easy start), I noticed some other players joined the server. One of them was called 'Stig' and had a PB in the 1:39's. Not too bad I guess, I remember my first laps with that shaky XFG. When he (and another) tried to join the race they were spectated due to an insufficient PB. Where's the cut been made, or shouldn't it happen in the first place?

Offline Litro
Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:28 pm Post 
1:38.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:30 pm Post 
Good people must suffer under the bad ones. Because there is low admin control there and the [crash vs. logged in account ratio] really high... I only want people that can handle a car at least a little.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:23 am Post 
Eased the requirement a bit to 1min40.

Offline ikinks
Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:03 am Post 
:o So even Sandeman can drive on S0 now? Don't know if that's a good idea... O:)

Offline Litro
Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:28 am Post 
Yeah, but 90 % of racers there even haven't got 1:40 :lol:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:43 am Post 
Nah, if you can't set a time of 1:40 or faster you are pretty... Ehhhrr.. Unexperienced :x

Offline Litro
Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:52 am Post 
Mostly of drivers have a PB 1:40-1:55 :-? Absolute beginners/kids that like pink cargame.nl S0 server name :lol:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:48 am Post 
Probably but that limit is there to keep the crash kiddies away. 99% of the time there is no admin and I don't like the LFS user voting system.

But maybe I must admit to the lack of understanding and remove the limit and think about another solution.

Offline Si Mclaren
Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:49 pm Post 
Its possible to put the limit back? Its too annoying when you are trying to beat someone at track (VTI) and an guy with an PB of 1:58 crashs him at last lap... :nono:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:50 pm Post 
Well its been 1min55 for a long time now :roll:

[ 11 posts ]