agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 19 posts ]
Offline klisko
Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:31 pm Post 
Please check few races on S0 server between 18:00 and 18:30 today. LegolaS and ParaMOR3 were cutting two corners constantly. After my vote to kick/ban the first of the two guys crashed me so I left. Thanks

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:45 pm Post 
Yes, I banned that LegolaS thing... Didn't see what that other person has done but I will follow it.. Thanx ;)

Offline Litro
Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:50 pm Post 
Hm :nono: But I saw today so ideal cutting... I was shocked :o He done that 2 times (outlap and hotlap) Just a bit lags near barrier.
LFSW stats
XFG 0:29.410/1:06.090/1:33.110/WR-diff +0:00.170/17 laps/1.33% fuel 15 Sep 2010, 12:21

Offline Speedy J
Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:06 pm Post 
:huh: How can one be faster through there?

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:34 pm Post 
creating lag while going through the barriers as Litro already explained.

But I discussed this with EQ Worry (owner of the AirAttack servers too), testing some things to eliminate this shizzle.

Offline Speedy J
Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:36 pm Post 
cargame.nl wrote:
creating lag

Like I would understand how to do that. Never mind. Kinda inventive though :)

Offline Litro
Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:21 pm Post 
Do you really think that the only reason why he went trough barriers was LAG ?
Coz barriers are physical objects on LFS. :zzz:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:48 pm Post 
You have a point but maybe it's possible with certain angles to pass this without damage?

Offline jahilton2002
Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:45 am Post 
these players should be banned for life.

A lag switch is a mechanism installed on a home network that allows you to insert delays into the flow of local traffic to the Internet. Lag switches are normally used by unscrupulous players wanting to cheat at online video games. Lag switches are unrelated to normal network switches.

Offline jahilton2002
Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:46 am Post 
these players should be banned for life.

A lag switch is a mechanism installed on a home network that allows you to insert delays into the flow of local traffic to the Internet. Lag switches are normally used by unscrupulous players wanting to cheat at online video games. Lag switches are unrelated to normal network switches.

Offline jahilton2002
Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:46 am Post 
sorry i lagged then :lol: :P :wink: :[

Offline Hank90
Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:42 pm Post 
so you are using it :lol:

Offline jahilton2002
Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:57 pm Post 
lol it was a joke O:)

Offline nosila
Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:24 pm Post 
@nl2dav I'm pretty sure it is possible to change that throw hex or memory hack, take a look @ the blackfinch mod, if you hit one BL barrier without the mod, you will fly away, if you hit one with the mod, the barrier will fall down and the car gets some minor damage... Really, everything can be done in a game, the only problem after that if making the server not to notice, the only way i can remember now is the lag hack but i'm sure that you can even create another method like sending false location data to the server or wtv, it just take time, programing skillz and imagination ;)

Offline Litro
Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:28 pm Post 
Its mod ? :huh:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:50 pm Post 
I can ban not only on name but also on IP address if necessary so I don't care that much what people try to do...

Offline jahilton2002
Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:54 pm Post 
:lol: sweet group buy on lag switches :nono:

Offline nosila
Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:10 am Post 
didnt say it was a mod, but could be ;) imagine this, every material in a game has some properties, ex: position, if are visible, if are "crashable", etc...imagine if your change this last 2 properties of the barriers... that can be done, its just time consuming as hell but theres a lot of ppl out there with lots of time in their hands lol

[ 19 posts ]